Greg Williams: Biggest Lessons in Tech Today
Greg Williams, Editor-in-Chief at WIRED Magazine, sits down at the Credit Suisse Global Megatrends Conference and tells us about the biggest lessons in tech today.
- Simplicity still reigns supreme with Google's sleek platform.
- Building a network affect so consumers become your champions.
- Exploring new types of business models to create impact.
Editor-in-Chief, WIRED Magazine
- Local: $10,001 - $20,000*
- US East: $20,001 - $35,000*
- US West: $20,001 - $35,000*
- Europe: $10,001 - $20,000*
- Asia: $20,001 - $35,000*
Greg Williams is a leading authority on technology trends and how those impact business and society. As Editor-in-Chief of WIRED, Greg meets the innovators, thinkers, scientists, entrepreneurs and creatives who are changing the world and writes on a variety of subjects, including innovation, technology, business, creativity and ideas. As a journalist and author of five novels, Greg possesses a unique combination of storytelling expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the future of technology and entrepreneurship. This enables him to transform complex information into entertaining and accessible insights that prepare audiences for what’s coming next.