Busting the Myth of Survival
- Inspiration for the Discovery Channel documentary “Escape from the Amazon”
- Motivates audiences to tackle obstacles in the face of adversity, crisis and change
- Shares why loosing yourself can be the best way to rediscover strength
Play Video View Fees
In the midst of the uncharted Amazon, after losing his three companions, a young Israeli traveller was tested to the extreme through 20 harrowing days of sheer survival. A riveting storyteller, Yossi Ghinsberg sweeps audiences into the depths of the primordial jungle. An experience that must be heard to be believed.
His first book ‘Jungle’, based on this incredible adventure, quickly became an international bestseller and subject of a Discovery Channel feature length documentary called ‘Escape from the Amazon’. Yossi now speaks globally the Power to Survive through unrelenting crisis and change, then how to harness vision to begin thriving in the new reality.
His keynote presentations are suited for organisations looking to inspire and motivate people toward their goals, despite adversity or unfavourable circumstances. Time and again Yossi’s presentations leave people on the edge of their seats, as if they have just lived through the experience together. Yossi Ghinsberg is a rare voice of our generation who’s compelling presentations are relived for years to come.
Bringing Amazon Survival Skills to Business
Yossi’s ‘Amazon Survival Skills for Business’ is a mesmerizing storytelling session that will keep audiences riveted to the edge of their seats. However, this total absorption facilitates also a deep learning experience. Yossi’s counter-intuitive insights will expand horizons, open new dimensions and facilitates new possibilities.
What can be learned from a man who survived against all the odds in the Amazon Jungle?
Yossi Ghinsberg is a master storyteller with an epic story to share. Lost alone in the midst of the Amazon rainforest for three weeks, he not only survived, he found new meaning for his life and work. The author of the international bestseller ‘Jungle’ , now a major motion picture starring Daniel Radcliffe, Yossi was recently rated as one of the top ten speakers in the business.
His survival skills for business are designed to shift your attendees’ perspective and inspire them to always assume responsibility, taking their game to the next level. His energy is contagious – his insights mind-bending and counter-intuitive.
- Survival is not a negative. Survival is a desired state for the workplace, driving everyone to their peak performance.
- Survival should be part of the work culture since survival is an intense competition where everybody wins, and no one loses.
- Survival equals peak performance – peak performance of all faculties – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – all are at the top of their game and consolidated on one single purpose.
- Survival is extremely efficient. The ‘secret sauce’ of survival is the realization that competition is a waste of energy and inefficient, hence a poor survival strategy. A better, more efficient strategy is investing the energy in innovation, creating a Niche Monopoly™.
- Niche Monopoly™ is nature’s secret weapon in generating greater yields with less effort. In niche monopolies you have no competition; no energy is wasted. The free energy can be invested in rewarding the team, giving back to society and investing in further innovation to maintain the edge of the Niche Monopoly™.
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.