Female Keynote Speakers for Every Event
Are you planning an upcoming event? The Leading Authorities team will connect you to top-rated speakers who share their insights and expertise on today’s most in-demand meeting topics, while also offering practical takeaways that resonate with audiences of any background.
Looking to add a powerful female keynote speaker to the agenda for your upcoming meeting or conference? We represent many of the industry's biggest names for female keynote speakers who share valuable insights and expertise in any topic area, as well as moving and inspiring stories of breaking barriers, overcoming adversity, and changing the game in their fields.
Below, you’ll find curated lists of incredibly talented and top-booked female keynote speakers that we’re so honoured to work with. These highly sought-after female keynote speakers cover the hottest topics on the circuit today. From female leadership speakers to female empowerment speakers, you are bound to find new and exciting speaker ideas for any event, including women's groups.
- Leaders, Disruptors, & Mindset Advisors
- Innovators & Tech Leaders
- Trailblazers, Barrier-Breakers, & Inspirational Figures
- Geopolitical & Economic Experts
- Helena Boschi , World Renowned Applied Neuroscience Psychologist: Boschi is a world-renowned neuroscience psychologist who has spent 25 years working with businesses to design new initiatives in areas of organisational behaviour, leadership and team development, intercultural communication, and organisational change.
- Poppy Jamie, Founder of Happy Not Perfect, Co-Founder of Pop & Suki, and Happiness Expert: Jamie is an award-winning happiness expert who, when speaking to groups, provides a proven framework for facing challenges head on to overcome fears of uncertainty, anxiety, and burnout, and turn failure around to become more confident, resilient, and adaptable at work and in all other aspects of life.
- Charlotte Pearce, Millennial Entrepreneur & CEO of thriving business Inkpact: Pearce is an award-winning tech entrepreneur who is on a mission to help brands connect the head and heart of business, and speaks passionately about communication, humanness within business, and creating memorable connections with consumers.
- Jo Malone, Founder & Creative Director, Jo Loves: Malone has been described as an “English scent maverick” and beauty industry innovator who is the nose behind some of the world’s most-love fragrances. In her talks, she takes audiences on her rollercoaster journey of overcoming the odds to build a global business from the ground up … twice!
- Dorothy Martin, Organizational Well-Being Consultant, Coach & Speaker: Martin is an expert at the leading-edge of research into organisational well-being and blends her work with real-life stories of overcoming burnout and the limits we set for ourselves to empower people to push past stress, burnout, and self-doubt. The tools and resources she provides help audience members turn their stress into success.
- Stephanie Melodia, CEO, Bloom and Feminist Thought Leader: Melodia is a powerful voice on entrepreneurship, branding, and gender equality who shares insights on creating more equitable workplaces from unexplored perspectives, while also offering exercises for tapping into creativity in support of strategic business objectives and entrepreneurial pursuits.
- Sam McAlister, BAFTA-Nominated Interviews Producer on BBC Newsnight: From Buckingham Palace to The White House, Facebook to Tesla, McAlister is a BAFTA nominated interviews producer who, throughout her career, has shown the uncanny ability to get the inside scoop and headline-grabbing interviews from many of the world’s most recognisable figures – from royalty and heads of state to tech moguls and beloved celebrities. She speaks expertly on a variety of topics, including the art of negotiation, leadership, and current affairs.
- Amy Webb, World-Renowned Futurist; Founder & CEO of the Future Today Institute and Professor, Strategic Foresight at New York University Stern School of Business: Webb is a world-renowned futurist and innovative visionary who has advised Fortune 100 and Global 1000 companies on how to prepare for the present while managing the present. She breaks down emerging trends and tech, and provides audiences with the tools and resources they need to think like a futurist and create the desired futures they envision for their organisations.
- Jenny Radcliffe, People Hacker and Social Engineer: Radcliffe is a globally recognised social engineer, ethical burglar, and con artist whose organisations of every size and in any industry uncover the flaws in their systems and protect themselves against attacks on their operations and infrastructure. Called “the human lie detector,” she focuses on the human factors within security and how they can be transformed into positive organisational defence.
- Sheryl Connelly, Leading Futurist & Global Consumer Trends Expert, Legendary Chief Futurist at Ford Motor Company: Named one of the “100 Most Creative People in Business” and among the “Top 100 Innovators” in the world, Sherly Connelly explains the social, technological, economic, environmental, and political factors at play, and how those factors can help them predict and adapt to global consumer and lifestyle trends that will impact organisations and industries.
- Kate Darling, Leading Expert in Social Robotics and MIT Media Lab Research Scientist: Recognized as one of the “Biggest Names in Science” and one of the “25 Women in Robotics You Need to Know About,” Kate Darling draws from her groundbreaking research to share incredible insights on human-robot interaction, robot ethics, and the ways robots will impact society in the near-term future.
- Suhair Khan, Founder of "Open-Ended Design" Technology & Design Lab, Google Arts & Culture Founding Team Member: An expert in AI and emerging technologies, Khan is considered among the most innovative leaders in an industry that people that look like her have historically been few and far between. Her work centers on driving impact at the intersection of design, culture, and future-facing technology.
- Linda Bernardi, Technologist, Innovation Provocateur & Former IBM Chief Innovation Officer & Watson Co-Lead: As artificial intelligence (AI) continues to dominate the headlines, Bernardi is among the most sought-after tech leaders who top organisations turn to for all-important insights on the impact of AI on business and society. In her gripping, future-focused talks, she draws from her work in the field to share new perspectives on how organisations can leverage new technology to create a competitive advantage and dominate their industries.
- Shivvy Jervis, Sustainable Innovation Expert & Forecaster: A leading voice on human-centred innovation, Jervis helps get businesses future-ready by unearthing the hidden forces, shifts, and trends that will shape business and society. Pointing to her six proven steps for innovation, she demonstrates how any organisation can adapt to the evolving landscape and become the disruptors.
- Pippa Malmgren, Founder, DRPM Group, Co-Founder H Robotics: Malmgren is among the world’s leading economic experts and previously served as a trusted advisor to President George W. Bush. In her talks, she provides a high-level overview of the global markets and the opportunities they present to organisations, while also sharing valuable insights on current market disruption and potential solutions for overcoming it.
- Chemmy Alcott, Legendary British Skier, Four-Time Winter Olympian; BBC “Ski Sunday” & Olympic Presenter: A four-time Winter Olympian, Chemmy Alcott legendary figure who paved the way for the next generation of British winter sports athletes. She takes audiences along for the ride as she revisits her incredible journey of overcoming unimaginable odds, taking risks, and developing a growth mindset on the path, and also shares powerful lessons to guide them to their next victory.
- Preet Chandi, Polar Adventurer, First Woman of Colour to Complete a Solo Expedition to the South Pole: “Polar Preet” is the first woman of colour to complete a solo expedition to the South Pole and has become an empowering figure for anyone looking to shatter the glass ceiling into a million pieces. Undeterred by the obstacles in front of her, Chandi discusses the importance of representation and how anyone can do whatever they put their mind to, regardless of their background or starting point in life.
- Kelly Holmes, Double Olympic Champion: A legendary middle-distance runner who captured the imagination of the nation when she won two gold medals at the 2004 Athens Olympics, Holmes has taken her winning mentality from the track to the world of business as she motivates audiences to think, prepare, and perform at an elite level.
- Marga Hoek, Thought Leader on Sustainable Business and Capital and Best-selling Author: Named by Thinkers 50 as one of the “Top 30 New Management Thinkers in the World,” Marga Hoek is a true visionary on innovative, sustainable business who demonstrates how advanced technology can be a force for good via disruptive and green business models.
- Anja Manuel, Principal, Rice, Hadley, Gates & Manuel LLC: Manuel is an highly respected advisor on foreign policy and former diplomat who helps business leaders understand emerging international markets and, when speaking to groups, shares high-level insights on globalisation, emerging markets, and the shifting dynamics in international relations.
- Marci Rossell, Expert Economic Forecaster, Former Chief Economist for CNBC and Co-Host of Squawk Box: Recognised across the globe for her sharp insights on the nexus of economics, politics, culture, and the media, Rossell leads high-energy keynotes where she breaks down complex economic issues and relates them to what matters most to the audience.
BOOK A FEMALE SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
Are you interested in booking one of our great female speakers to speak at one of your upcoming meetings or conferences? Let us know!
Whether you are looking for women empowerment speakers, inspirational female speakers, speakers for women's conferences, women's leadership speakers, female motivational speakers, female business speakers, or just general women keynote speakers, we represent some of the best women speakers!