PROGRAM CONSULTANT (WASHINGTON, DC & CHICAGO, IL OFFICES)
If you are fascinated by current events, politics, and business and consider yourself a cocktail party conversationalist, why aren’t you working in a business that rewards you for applying your curiosity and personality?
As one of the nation’s most prominent speakers bureaus, Leading Authorities, Inc. works with high-profile individuals like General Stanley McChrystal, Chuck Todd, Rob O'Neill, Jim VandeHei, Mike Allen, and Sarah Robb O’Hagan, among others. If you don't recognize these names, this is not the company for you. If you’re like us, you read about or watch these individuals on a regular basis.
Do you enjoy learning about how companies make their money or brainstorming new strategies to help them reach their goals? If you have a knack for making business connections or recommending innovative solutions to your colleagues and teams, our dynamic and fast-paced working environment focused on designing and executing major meetings and events holds serious potential for you.
IDEAL PROGRAM CONSULTANT APPLICANTS:
- Meet fascinating experts on all aspects of business, politics, and current affairs
- Ask thoughtful questions
- Make endless phone calls
- Develop strong relationships with their clients
- Deliver home-run recommendations
- Remain focused on their goals
- Have an entrepreneurial approach to their business
- Are persistent, persuasive, and pleasant
- Enjoy the selling process
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Compensation includes a generous base salary in addition to incentive compensation
- 401(K) plan and profit sharing options
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
Positions are available in both our Chicago, IL, office as well as our main headquarter office which is conveniently located in downtown Washington, DC, close to the Farragut North and West Metro Stations. Visit www.leadingauthorities.com for additional company information.
How To Apply:
If you think you have what it takes to be a successful event and talent consultant, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any other related materials to email@example.com, and reference Program Consultant in the subject line of your email.
Back to the Top of the Job Listings Page