Jessica O. Matthews: Breakthrough Disruption Starts With Innovation
If your group is facing disruption in your industry, working to become the disruptor in your space, or looking to spark out-of-the-box ideas, Jessica O. Matthews is a must-see speaker.
The CEO of Uncharted Power, she is a breakthrough leader in innovation – changing the renewable energy game when she founded the award-winning power and data infrastructure tech company at just 22 years old.
Called “the Elon Musk of kinetic energy,” Matthews has revolutionized a new tech-driven energy frontier, creating a sustainable and positive impact on communities worldwide. Among many accomplishments, she’s:
- Listed on over 10 patents and patents pending—including her ﬁrst invention of the SOCCKET, an energy-generating soccer ball, at the age of 19
- Represented small companies for the signing of the America Invents Act at the White House
- Raised the second-largest Series A ever raised by a black female founder in history
There’s nothing quite like hearing how to spark reinvention and incentivize innovation from someone who’s done it.
JESSICA'S TOP TAKEAWAYS:
- THE UNCHARTED PATH: Join Jessica as she shares how an energy-generating soccer ball launched a global power and data infrastructure company, the trends she believes will drive the industry in the next decade, and the role Uncharted Power's disruptive innovations will play in this new ecosystem.
- POWER, REDEFINED: LEADERSHIP ACUMEN FROM THE NEW TECH FRONTIER: Successful tech companies with a $7 million Series A Round typically start in Silicon Valley, not Harlem. But why is this the overriding norm? In this talk, Jessica reveals the obstacles she faced in wanting to move her company to Harlem, and discusses why it's important to question the status quo, go against the grain, and create something that works for you—no matter your location, background, or circumstances.
- EQUITABLE INNOVATION: THE UNCHARTED POWER EFFECT: Jessica is no stranger to inequality—both gender and race—when competing in the behemoth industry sectors of renewable energy and technology. But her struggle is not unique. In this talk, Jessica shares her own struggles to succeed in a traditional industry and empowers audiences to discover ways to combat the intrinsic biases against people who do not adhere to the norm, regardless of industry, as a means to cultivate innovation and creativity from within.
BOOK JESSICA O. MATTHEWS FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
If you're interested in checking Jessica's speaking fees and availability for an upcoming date or if you would like to book her to speak at your next meeting or conference, contact our team today!
Want more speaker options or event ideas? Tell us about your event and we can send you a customized list of speaker recommendations tailored specifically for your event's topic, theme, and audience. Request your custom speaker list.
To get in touch with a member of our team right away, you can also fill out the form at the bottom of this page, email us at Contact@lauthorities.com, or start a live chat with us online.