Something Different for Your Next Event
Looking to switch it up for your next event? From cooking demos to mini concerts, these keynote speakers offer experiences that appeal to all the senses that audiences will never forget.
- For a dynamic session with an elite Olympian’s insights on developing a winner’s mindset, goal-setting, and peak performance: Katie Ledecky, Olympic Champion Swimmer; 10x Olympic Medalist, 15x World Champion, 14x World Record Breaker
- For a full-flavored session with food for thought on how to create your own recipe for success: Andre Rush, Celebrity Chef, Decorated U.S. Army Veteran, Mental Health & Wellness Advocate, TV Host
- For a hands-on wellness workshop with activities to help bring out a happier, calmer, more confident workforce: Poppy Jamie, Founder of Happy Not Perfect and Happiness Expert
- For an interactive demonstration on using communication and body language to win trust and gain credibility: Mark Bowden, Expert in Body Language, Human Behavior, and Communication.
- For a custom “inspir-tainment” session with a one-of-a-kind, motivating poetic performance tailored to your organization and industry: Sekou Andrews, Grammy-Nominated Creator of “Poetic Voice.”
- For a transformational musical experience designed to activate your team to become the boldest versions of themselves: Jade Simmons, Rockstar Concert Pianist
- For a lively, fun, and informative wine tasting experience along with inspiring discussion about seizing life’s opportunities: Alpana Singh, TV Host, Restaurateur, and Wine Expert
- For a tastefully fun exploration of the boundaries of American cuisine and identity: Edward Lee, Award-Winning Chef, Author, and Culinary Director of Succotash
- For an intimate session on creativity and innovation backed by live performances of his world-famous hit singles: John Ondrasik, Singer/Songwriter, Five for Fighting
- For an engaging, sharp-witted talk on current events illustrated before your eyes: Kevin Kallaugher, Editorial Cartoonist for The Economist & The Baltimore Sun
- For a stunning magic show and inspirational lessons for overcoming adversity: Jon Dorenbos, Magician and Former NFL Player
- For a fascinating session on the power of collective intelligence: Lior Zoref, Researcher, Advisor, TED Speaker, Best-Selling Author
- For riveting lessons in the art of negotiations learned from high-stakes criminal investigations: Christopher Voss, Former FBI Lead International Kidnapping Negotiator and CEO of Black Swan Group
- For an light-hearted and inspiring session on building brand loyalty and creating memorable customer experiences, Johnny Cupcakes, Award-Winning Entrepreneur, Brand Loyalty & Innovation Expert
- For a musical keynote that powerfully connects the audience to stories of courage and resilience, Val Vigoda, Indie Rocker, Electric Violinist and Singer/Songwriter for Disney & Off Broadway
- For a comedy show experience rooted in pursuing one's dreams and finding happiness, Paul Mecurio, Emmy & Peabody Award Winner
Katie Ledecky, 10x Olympic Medalist, 15x World Champion, 14x World Record Breaker
Having won 10 overall Olympic medals and 15 world championship titles, as well as broken 14 world records, Katie Ledecky is an undeniable “G.O.A.T.” From underdog to champion, her story inspires audiences to go for the gold as they work toward extraordinary goals. In her talks, Ledecky draws from her personal journey to share insights on developing a winner’s mentality while showing discipline, finding balance, and swimming past adversity to achieve peak performance.
Andre Rush, Celebrity Chef, Decorated U.S. Army Combat Veteran, Mental Health & Wellness Advocate, TV Host
Renowned for his powerhouse presence in the world's most-famous kitchens and on stage, Andre Rush is a celebrity chef and combat veteran who rose to fame as a White House chef across several presidential administrations and became a viral sensation for his unmistakable muscular physique. Chef Rush cooks it up with audiences as he brings them into his world of laughter, mystery, intrigue, and tear-jerking moments, and draws from his fascinating experiences in the worlds of cooking and combat to share inspirational insights for developing a positive mindset and taking advantage of all the opportunities life presents.
Poppy Jamie, Founder of Happy Not Perfect and Happiness Expert
A former television and social media host, and a rising star in the happiness, mental health, and mindfulness space, Poppy provides organizations worldwide with a clear path to overcoming uncertainty, fears of rejection, anxiety, and burnout to find peace with the past a create a happier, healthier future. In her talks and her book Happy Not Perfect, she shares combines lessons from her own personal struggle with perfection with cutting-edge science to provide audiences with actionable steps for upgrading their headspace to be more curious, compassionate, and emotionally resilient.
Mark Bowden, Expert in Body Language, Human Behavior, and Communication
World renowned body language expert Mark Bowden entertainingly trains any audience in the cutting-edge techniques that will help them to stand out, win trust, and profit every time they speak. His publications are best-selling books, and he has repeatedly been voted #1 in the world’s top 30 Body Language Professionals. He draws on his system of nonverbal communication techniques, and instantly helps audiences become more confident, collaborative, and credible in their communication.
Sekou Andrews, Grammy-Nominated Creator of “Poetic Voice”
One of the most successful spoken poets in the world, Sekou Andrews wows audiences worldwide with his innovative blend of strategic storytelling, thought leadership, spoken word, theater, and comedy -- making his performances entertaining, moving, and memorable. His hilarious and powerful talks hit audiences deeply as he draws from his personal experiences to illustrate that “Innovation is simply the difference between ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ and ‘Why don’t I think like that?’”
Jade Simmons, Rockstar Concert Pianist
A world-class concert artist who has been called a “musical force of nature” with an “uncanny ability to connect with the sounds of today,” Jade Simmons leads transformational experiences designed to activate audiences into becoming the biggest, boldest versions of themselves as possible. Using music as a vehicle to inspire, entertain, and transform, she empowers groups to move beyond the status quo to becoming empowered trailblazers in one fell swoop.
Alpana Singh, TV Host, Restaurateur, and Wine Expert
Alpana Singh beat the odds and achieved her goal of becoming a Master Sommelier at the age of 26, the youngest woman and the only South Asian in the world ever to do so. Her expertise stems from a highly attuned palette, but she assures audiences that everyone can develop one if they learn to stop fearing wine and just figure out what tastes right. In her talks, she guides audiences through a course-by-course wine tasting so they, too, can become experts on not only wine, but also the surprising depth of their own personal taste.
Edward Lee, Award-Winning Chef, Author, and Culinary Director of Succotash
Chef Edward Lee has spent the better part of a decade honing his vision to become a progressive chef, award-winning author, and owner of critically acclaimed restaurants around the country. His Korean American background is evident as he blends Korean flavors with traditional Southern cuisine. When speaking, he dives into his heritage and how we can expand our definitions of American food, which can lead to an open-minded discussion about who we are as Americans.
John Ondrasik, Singer/Songwriter, Five for Fighting
Singer-songwriter John Ondrasik, also known by his stage name Five for Fighting, has spent the past decade writing deeply personal songs that invoke the human spirit and make an emotional connection. He offers audiences insights on the creative process and innovation from someone who’s lived it and done it while sharing stories and playing some of his most famous songs – like “100 Years,” “Superman (It’s Not Easy),” “Chances,” “The Riddle,” “Freedom Never Cries,” and “What If.”
Kevin Kallaugher, Editorial Cartoonist for The Economist & The Baltimore Sun
The international award-winning editorial cartoonist for The Economist and The Baltimore Sun and the first resident cartoonist in The Economist’s 145-year history, Kallaugher has entertained readers and leaders around the globe with lively illustrated presentations, where he utilizes his sharp wit and biting insight to tackle the issues of the day with well-placed humor and precision art. His presentation is capped off with live drawing of his favorite targets and a surprise for the audience (their own original cartoons to take home).
Jon Dorenbos, Magician and Former NFL Player
At just 12 years old, Jon Dorenbos’s life was forever changed when his father did the unthinkable and killed his mother. He turned to magic and sports as an escape, honing his skills to become among the best magicians and athletes in the world – eventually making it to the NFL and becoming a finalist on Season 11 of America’s Got Talent for his magic tricks. When speaking, Dorenbos entertains and stuns audiences with comedic acts and magic tricks, while also drawing from his powerful personal story to demonstrate the importance of perseverance and courage whilst overcoming adversity and working toward your goals.
Crowdsourcing Expert, Researcher, Advisor, TED Speaker, & Author
Lior Zoref has captivated crowds at TED, Google, and more, bringing the concept of “crowd-sharing” and “crowd wisdom” to life with hilarious and high-energy on-stage demonstrations. He illustrates why the best problem-solving is done collaboratively, and how to use your network (real and online) to more easily find answers to everyday conundrums.
Former FBI Lead International Kidnapping Negotiator
Trained by the FBI, Scotland Yard, and Harvard, Chris Voss worked more than 150 kidnappings worldwide during his 24-year career with the FBI. He shares heart-pounding stories—detailing what it was like to talk high-profile criminals, including international terrorists, down—and pulls out the lessons audiences can learn about effective communication.
Founder & CEO of Johnny Cupcakes
Johnny Cupcakes has been named America’s “#1 Young Entrepreneur” by BusinessWeek for his zany and wildly successful ideas on creating brand loyalty and delivering a memorable customer experience. His brand “Johnny Cupcakes” has grown a cult-like following and, on stage, Johnny shares business lessons learned that challenge audiences to think about their organization in a new way while making them laugh and keeping them entertained.
Indie Rocker, Electric Violinist and Singer/Songwriter for Disney & Off-Broadway
Val Vigoda is a classic violinist turned rebel rocker who has toured the world with Cyndi Lauper, Joe Jackson, and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and is also a prolific songwriter for Disney animated films and theme parks. Her powerful keynote messages are enhanced by music as she inspires audiences with her powerful call to courage, while sharing lessons learned from facing her own vulnerabilities.
Paul Mecurio is an Emmy and Peabody Award-winning standup comedian seen on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, HBO, CBS Sunday Morning, Fox News, CNN, ESPN, and other leading media and entertainment networks. He draws from his life story as Wall Street lawyer and investment banker turned entertainer to lead a hilarious and relatable session on reinvention, overcoming doubts and fears, pursuing one's dreams, and finding happiness.
Any of these one-of-a-kind experiences catch your eye?
Contact us to get started! You can also: