Speakers on the Future of Infrastructure
Our country's pending infrastructural overhaul will offer new opportunities for businesses to identify gaps in the market and adapt. As we move toward this rebuilding of our framework, experts are sharing insights and big ideas to help organizations reposition for success.
Here’s a list of speakers who are leading the conversation on the infrastructural evolution and helping businesses understand how and when to capitalize on emerging trends.
- Jessica O. Matthews, Innovator and CEO, Uncharted Power, the leader of the award-winning power and infrastructure company, who shares her vision for repositioning our country’s infrastructure by redefining power access and building smarter, safer cities. Matthews opens the audience’s eyes to all the ways smart cities can improve public health and security, uplift marginalized groups, and spur economic development.
- Sec. Anthony Foxx, Chief Policy Officer at Lyft and Former United States Secretary of Transportation, who, having led the nation’s transportation department under the Obama Administration, has an unrivaled understanding of smart cities and what they will look like in the future, as well as the potential for investing in advancing technologies, such as autonomous cars, data analytics, connected devices sensors, drones, and more.
- Michael Steep, Executive Director, Stanford Engineering Center for Disruptive Technology and Digital Cities, & Former SVP of Global Business Operations at PARC, who speaks to how new infrastructure and emerging technologies will redefine who we are, what we can accomplish, and how businesses and companies will operate moving forward. Steep provides audience members with his expertise on what their organizations can do now to get ahead of disruption, as well as how to pivot their businesses and capitalize on the exponential opportunities new infrastructure presents.
- Keller Rinaudo, Founder and CEO of Zipline, a robotics and health care innovator who revolutionized medical delivery for governments, pharmaceutical companies, and large logistics networks to save lives worldwide through his drone delivery company. Named one of the “50 Most Creative People in Business” by Fast Company, he provides his expert take on disrupting our current infrastructure systems and how companies can incorporate automation to make their operations more seamless and efficient.
- Poppy Crum, Expert in Technology-Driven Innovation & Human Evolution, Stanford University Adjunct Professor, Chief Scientist at Dolby Laboratories, Neuroscientist, and Technologist, whose work with emerging artificial intelligence and machine learning and how they can be paired with evolving infrastructure to optimize community spaces is unrivaled. Crum’s thought-provoking presentations dive deep into the advancements that will change our nation’s infrastructure in the coming years while inspiring industries and organizations to begin considering how emerging tech can be leveraged to enhance experiences in our communities.
- Nikki Greenberg, Real Estate Futurist, a sought-after expert exploring the convergence of real space and cyber space and speaking to how the new infrastructure deal will take shape, as well as the incredible opportunities to rebuild our nation’s framework with technology, innovation, empathy, and sustainable development principles at the foundation. Greenberg’s high-energy keynotes offer organizations insights on how to capitalize on the technologies that will emerge in the wake of the infrastructural revolution.
Book a Speaker Expert on the Future of Infrastructure
Is your group looking for a speaker with insights and ideas on the future of infrastructure? Contact us to get started! You can also: