Female Keynote Speakers For Every Event
Have a conference lined up with a mostly male agenda? Want to add a strong female keynote speaker in a specific category? We represent many of the industry's biggest names for female keynote speakers for women's events.
Here are several lists of incredibly talented and top-booked female keynote speakers covering the hottest topics on the circuit today that we represent, from female leadership speakers to female empowerment speakers, you're bound to find speaker ideas for women's groups.
FEMALE POLITICS KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Margaret Brennan: Margaret is the moderator of CBS News’ Face the Nation. As the second-ever female host of the flagship show, she is one of the most visible faces in news today. Drawing on her weekly interviews with major news-shapers, she swiftly cuts through the news of the day to share real insights on the issues remaking Washington.
Stephanie Cutter: From the White House to the campaign trail to the halls of Congress, Stephanie Cutter has been at the center of every major policy and political debate for the last two decades. A trusted advisor to America’s most powerful democratic leaders, she is the former Deputy Campaign Manager for Obama 2012. Cutter has an in-depth perspective to current political and policy debates, providing audiences with unique insights and analyses into competing strategies and potential outcomes on everything from the race for the White House and the biggest issues of the day.
Amy Holmes: Amy Holmes is an acclaimed political commentator and host of PBS’s new program, In Principle, where she conducts serious, thought provoking, in-depth interviews with the nation's leading thinkers and newsmakers. In addition to working with TheBlaze and MSNBC, she co-hosted The Washington Times and Talk Radio Network's America’s Morning News, a nationally-syndicated morning radio show heard coast-to-coast by over 1.5 million listeners daily. She has interviewed national newsmakers, including Donald Trump, Donald Rumsfeld, Karl Rove, leading senators, congressmen, and governors—alongside best-selling authors and celebrities including Oscar-winning director Oliver Stone. Amy won the "Thurgood Marshall Community Leader" Award for covering both the 2006 and 2008 political seasons for CNN, appearing regularly on the network’s top rated shows including AC360, Larry King Live, Wolf Blitzer’s Situation Room, CNN’s Election Center, and CNN International’s weekly political roundup. Amy is whip smart, projecting a warm and accessible style that has earned her guest spots on ABC’s The View, and HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher.
Ana Navarro: Ana Navarro is a well-known Republican strategist and a political analyst for CNN and CNN en Español. She speaks the truth without reservation and is respected on both sides of the aisle for her straight-shooting insights. Navarro passionately discusses politics, women in politics, and the important role Hispanic-Americans play and will continue to play in politics.
Kelly O'Donnell: Kelly O’Donnell is a veteran political correspondent currently working a Pennsylvania Avenue beat for NBC News reporting from both the White House and Capitol Hill. She contributes to NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, TODAY, and MSNBC, and appears as a panelist on Meet the Press and The Chris Matthews Show. She has anchored NBC News broadcasts and produced long-form pieces for Dateline. From the Rose Garden to Baghdad, the Olympic Games to Capitol Hill, the scope of her assignments is uncommon and her reports have taken her to all 50 states and 48 countries.
Dana Perino: Dana Perino is a revered political commentator and journalist, New York Times #1 best-selling author, and a former White House Press Secretary. A larger-than-life personality, she shares insights and stories in an entertaining look at politics today. She is also particularly adept at depicting how politics affects people outside the beltway, and she breaks down what organizations need to know about politics, offering a clear picture of the changes to come.
A.B. Stoddard: A non-partisan and associate editor and columnist at RealClearPolitics, A.B. Stoddard addresses U.S. elections and the political landscape of the day. Frequently meeting with sources and politicians of all stripes, Stoddard offers detailed and smart political and electoral analyses. A regular on CNN, Fox News Channel, and MSNBC, her talks cover the biggest stories in the news, the most up-to-date happenings between Congress and the White House, ongoing budget battles, and the electoral prospects for the two parties.
- Nicolle Wallace: Nicolle Wallace is a New York Times best-selling author, political analyst, top strategist for the GOP, and the former special assistant to the President and director of communications at the White House under President George W. Bush. She is currently the host of MSNBC's Deadline: White House, a frequent contributor and guest host on The 11th Hour with Brian Williams, and Morning Joe, and a contributor on The Today Show. The New York Times called her a “tough, savvy, and hard-charging conservative political operator,” and her White House colleague, presidential political advisor, Mark McKinnon, called her a “rare talent in politics.” Funny and charming, she shares fascinating stories from her time in the White House, on the campaign trail with Sarah Palin, and from the studios at MSNBC and ABC, where she was a co-host on ABC's The View. In talks,Nicolle offers a witty, insider’s view of the political news of the day. She is someone that audiences will not only recognize from TV but love on stage.
- Amy Walter: Amy Walter is one of the best political journalists in Washington, DC and an especially popular speaker in election and midterm years. She’s built a reputation as an accurate, objective, and insightful analyst with unparalleled access to campaign insiders and decision-makers. Amy talks about the electoral process, congressional culture, and the Washington political scene—as only an incredibly smart analyst with 14 years’ experience can.
Donna Brazile: Veteran political strategist Donna Brazile is the former interim Chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the author of the New York Times best-seller, Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-Ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House, and the 2004 best-selling memoir, Cooking with Grease: Stirring the Pots in American Politics. She is a co-author of For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Politics, which won the 2019 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work, Nonfiction. Brazile has worked on every major presidential campaign since 1976 and in 2000 Ms. Brazile became the first African American woman to serve as the manager of a major party presidential campaign, running the campaign of former Vice President Al Gore.
Mara Liasson: The award-winning National Political Correspondent for NPR, Mara Liasson has been in the spotlight in 2017 for asking whip-smart questions and maintaining her composure throughout heated White House press conferences. She uses an extensive knowledge of all things politics and policy to discuss trends beyond the Beltway
- Norah O’Donnell: The award-winning former co-host of CBS This Morning, Norah O’Donnell breaks down the big news of the day and interviews some of the biggest names in politics, entertainment, sports, and more. A top option for panels and fireside chats, Norah takes audiences past the headlines to get to the heart of the day’s most-pressing issues.
FEMALE BUSINESS STRATEGY, ECONOMY, & CORPORATE CULTURE SPEAKERS
- Angie Bastian: Angie Bastian, entrepreneur, co-founder, and namesake of Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP, took a kernel of an idea and popped it into one of the fastest growing brands of natural popcorn. She and husband Dan founded their snack company in their Mankato, MN garage in 2001 as a means of creating a college fund for their children. Their gluten free, non-GMO, whole grain popcorn is proudly sold in natural food, grocery, club and mass retail outlets nationwide with a product presence in Canada, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico and Peru. She shares experience-driven insights on making a brand stand out, excelling in a competitive marketplace, surviving and thriving through a rebrand, and female leadership.
- Dr. Michele Gelfand: Michele is an award-winning cultural psychologist, who talks about whether your specific corporate culture is optimized for success
- Dawn Hudson: Dawn is the Chief Marketing Officer of the NFL and has twice been named to Fortune magazine’s “50 Most Powerful Women in Business” list. Her philosophy is that you can learn and contribute the most when there’s a crisis, and she’s a firm believer that it’s easier to drive change when things are in flux than when things are going well.
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan: Sarah is the former Global President of Gatorade and Equinox and the former CEO of Flywheel Sports. She helped transform Gatorade from a declining sports drink company into a booming sports fuel company with brand extensions featuring drinks, shakes, protein bars, and more. Sarah is very high-energy and delivers practical insights, leaving her audiences freshly inspired to tackle challenges and disrupt their own businesses.
- Marci Rossell: Dr. Marci Rossell electrifies audiences nationwide, expertly speaking on the nexus of economics, politics, culture, and the media. Her animated style was honed when she served as the popular, lively Chief Economist for CNBC. Recent clients have called her a “homerun” speaker with a gift for “making a complex topic both interesting and digestible.” In her latest visit with my team, Rossell delivered an optimistic U.S. economic outlook for the next 18-24 months, calling a recession unlikely.
- Diane Swonk: With more than 20 years of experience in financial services, Diane Swonk shares an up-to-date view of the current economic outlook including where to invest, trade issues, regulation, taxes, and the effect of policy on the markets. As one of the most-respected economists in the world and among the most-quoted economists in the financial press (Chicago magazine once said, “Her name seems the very heartbeat of the business pages.”), Swonk is called upon by policymakers and business leaders from Washington, DC, to Tokyo and offers audiences a deep, non-political dive into economic issues both global and domestic.
- Pauline Brown: Pauline Brown is former Chairman of North America for luxury goods powerhouse LVMH (Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton) and a Harvard professor. Touching on the breakthrough strategies that build consumer demand and loyalty, she explains why spurring desirability should be a brand’s primary focus in the age of Amazon—plus how to do it.
- Lauren DeLisa Coleman: Lauren DeLisa Coleman is part of the new technorati-to-watch. A digi-cultural trend analyst, mobile strategy specialist, author, speaker, and consultant, Lauren is an expert at deciphering and forecasting power trends and public sentiment within the intersection of popular culture and emerging tech and the impact of such on business and governance—with a unique focus on millennials. She helps brands create messaging and content that better resonates with today’s tech-savvy, pop culture millennial consumers by providing innovative communication strategies, as well as forecast, analysis, and insight into cultural trends, attitudes, and behavior as it all intersects with emerging tech usage. A successful innovator, thought leader, and entrepreneur with over 14 years of experience, Lauren has provided digi-culture intelligence and trend consulting to notable clients from Jay-Z and Snoop Dog to Microsoft execs and public policy leaders. She is an on-air commentator for MSNBC, a columnist at Inc. magazine, and a regular contributor to Forbes. She also contributes to other major media outlets, such as as Daily Beast, cnbc.com, The Next Web, Business Insider, and Campaigns & Elections.
- Anne Mahlum: Featured in The Washington Post and Runner’s World, Anne Mahlum has founded two successful purposeful organizations. In just a few years, she has grown her boutique fitness company, [solidcore], to more than 60 locations and over 100,000 clients. Prior to [solidcore], Mahlum turned her love of running into the $6.5 million non-profit, “Back on My Feet,” helping thousands of people who are experiencing homelessness use the power of running to change their lives. In speeches, she draws on her entrepreneurial experience to share with audiences how they can create and build organizations with purpose.
- Rita McGrath: Rita McGrath is a globally-recognized management thinker and one of the world’s leading experts on strategy and growth in uncertain and volatile business environments. An associate professor at Columbia, she talks about the end of the competitive advantage and the new strategy playbook focused on creating an innovation pipeline.
FEMALE SPEAKERS ON MOTIVATION & INSPIRATION
- Kristin Beck: Kristin Beck is a former Navy SEAL and decorated civil rights activist. Kristin shares the incredible story of her life with audiences across the country, and touches upon themes of courage, leadership, and standing up for what’s right. Kristin explores the links between strong leadership and being an ally to those who are disenfranchised, and inspires audiences to find their voices and create better worlds for their selves, their teams, and future generations to come.
- Lisa Jaster: Lisa is an Army Ranger and peak performance expert. One of only three women to graduate from the first integrated United States Army Ranger program—one of the most difficult combat training courses in the world—she lives by the motto “There is no quitting.” She shares highly-motivating stories of success and leaves audiences inspired to be the best versions of themselves.
- Lisa Sun: What would happen if you let go of fear, got off the sidelines, and jumped boldly into the game of life? Lisa Sun, founder and CEO of GRAVITAS, electrifies audiences as she unpacks this vital question in her moving, motivating, and empowering talks. Catalyzing confidence and inspiring innovation, Sun seamlessly blends stories from her personal journey with data and experience-driven insights from her 11 years at McKinsey & Company to offer talks that encourage audiences to choose self-confidence, work to harness their “superpower,” and use gravitas to advance personally and professionally.
- Tracy Walder: One of few women to work on the operations side of both the CIA and FBI, Tracy Walder’s riveting life-story from sorority to special operations will be told in her upcoming memoir The Unexpected Spy as well as developed into an ABC Network TV series. Taking audiences behind-the-scenes of two of America’s major intelligence agencies during the era of 9/11, she keeps groups on the edge of their seats, detailing insider stories of hunting terrorists worldwide, including frequent meetings with President Bush, assuming aliases, and interrogating suicide bombers.
- Laila Ali: Laila is a world-class athlete, fitness & nutrition expert, TV host, cooking enthusiast, founder of the Laila Ali Lifestyle Brand and mother of two. She motivates young women to find their strength, spirit, and power from within and uses her life experiences as examples of how to achieve success through courage, passion, and a positive mindset.
- Vernice Armour: Leveraging her “Breakthrough Mentality” and “Get Gutsy” mindset, Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour propelled herself from beat cop to combat pilot in a record-breaking three years and became America’s first African American Female Combat Pilot. As featured on CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, Oprah Winfrey, NPR, Tavis Smiley, and ABC's The View, FlyGirl’s fresh, edgy style, high, contagious energy and unique, gutsy essence jump off the stage, page, and screen and moves people to action. Since 2007, she has inspired countless organizations and individuals to make gutsy moves and create breakthrough results.
- Klyn Elsbury: Klyn Elsbury is a best-selling author and motivational speaker who talks about her incredible life journey living with Cystic Fibrosis. In her tear-jerking speech “Using Adversity as Your Advantage,” Klyn talks about living each day like it’s your last and finding an appreciation for the world of possibilities that await when you’re prepared to throw aside self-imposed limitations. She reminds us all to live authentically, love deeply, and to recognize adversity as an advantage. After all, “Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments we create, that take our breath away.”
- Molly Fletcher: Called the “female Jerry Maguire” by CNN, Molly Fletcher is a pioneering female sports agent and CEO. She shares her unconventional and unique techniques that made her one of the first female sports agents in the high stakes, big ego world of professional sports, and now a successful entrepreneur.
- Carey Lohrenz: Carey Lohrenz is the first female F-14 Tomcat fighter pilot and the author of the best-selling book, Fearless Leadership: High-Performance Lessons from the Flight Deck. Carey knows what it takes to win in one of the highest pressure and most extreme environments imaginable: The cockpit at Mach 2.
- Col. Nicole Malachowski: Col. Nicole Malachowski is America's first female Thunderbird pilot, a combat veteran, and a former fighter squadron commander. She uses her time in combat as a metaphor for the changes organizations and individuals are faced with, and shares insights in leadership, fellowship, and overcoming adversity.
- Amy Purdy: Amy Purdy is an amputee, an Olympian, and a best-selling author on pushing past limits. A veteran of the stage who has shared her story around the world, Purdy recounts a sudden, near-death experience that resulted in the loss of her legs, and the extraordinary journey she has been on ever since. An expert in creativity and problem solving, Purdy empowers her audiences to believe that indeed anything is possible. She challenges everyone to see obstacles as opportunities all while sharing her mantra that Inspiration is Contagious. Since her accident, Amy has evolved into a powerful inspirational and motivational speaker who has literally been seen by millions of people and invited to share her story to audiences around the world.
- Mel Robbins: Mel Robbins is a serial entrepreneur, consultant, TED speaker, and best-selling author who helps audiences quit procrastinating, become more courageous, set and accomplish goals, change for the better, and ultimately transform their lives with her “5 Second Rule” for success. Since discovering and implementing "The 5 Second Rule" eight years ago, Mel has become the most-booked female speaker in the world, an award-winning legal analyst for CNN, a contributing editor to SUCCESS Magazine, an internationally-acclaimed best-selling author, and the CEO of a media company that inspires more than 20 million people each month.
FEMALE TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION SPEAKERS
- Dr. Poppy Crum: A 2018 TED and SXSW speaker, Dr. Crum is the Chief Scientist at Dolby Laboratories and an Adjunct Professor in Computer Research at Stanford University. In fast-paced and thought-provoking presentations that encourage audiences to embrace new technology rather than fear it, Dr. Crum looks at how technology is starting to read human physiology to provide instant feedback that can enhance personal performance, health, and communication.
- Dr. Kate Darling: Dr. Kate Darling is a leading expert in social robotics and an MIT Media Lab Research Specialist. Dr. Darling looks at the emotional connection between humans and robots, why we try to project life onto inanimate objects, how that relationship will evolve as robots become more present in our daily lives, and what this all means for the future of our interpersonal relationships with other humans.
- Charlotte Pearce: Charlotte is a multi-award winning tech entrepreneur and the CEO and founder of Inkpact. Inkpact is an innovative technology platform that allows brands to embed thoughtfulness into their marketing strategies at scale. The app allows email campaigns to be transcribed by hand, into beautiful handwritten letters with the help of a community of freelance creatives. Named ‘one to watch’ by Richard Branson and named to the Forbes “30 Under 30,” she discusses bridging the gap between humans and technology and how new tech can be used to create remarkable experiences for customers and stronger customer bonds.
- Sheryl Connelly: Sheryl has served as the in-house futurist for Ford Motor Company for over a decade. In this role, she identifies and analyzes global consumer trends to aide in the discussion of long-term planning and strategy across the entire company, including design, product development, and corporate strategy and help anticipate and predict the needs and desires of consumers.
- Lauren DeLisa Coleman: A successful digi-cultural trend analyst, author, speaker, consultant, and digital entrepreneur with over 14 years of experience working for notables from Snoop Dogg and Jay Z to Microsoft executives, Lauren DeLisa Coleman, is an expert at deciphering and forecasting power trends and public sentiment within the intersection of popular culture and emerging tech and the impact of such on business and governance. She helps brands and politicos understand how to create messaging that better resonates with today’s tech-savvy, pop culture millennials consumers/constituents by providing forecast and analysis on cultural trends, attitudes, and behavior as it all intersects with emerging tech usage.
- Elizabeth Gore: Elizabeth Gore is Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Dell (the person responsible for boosting innovative ideas at the company). She uses tactics like incentive programs to do this, and led the move of half of Dell’s 100,000 employees into communal workspaces. She talks about the “entrepreneurial future of work” and why brands must embrace a workforce/customer base that is changing fast.
- Anjali Kumar: Anjali is a former senior Google and Warby Parker executive and author of the upcoming book Stalking God: My Unorthodox Search for Something to Believe In. She talks about the source of innovation, innovation as a continuous process rather than a singular idea, and shares the 4 ways to innovate that she learned at Google and Warby.
- Jessica O. Matthews: Named one of Fortune’s “Most Promising Women Entrepreneurs,” Jessica O. Matthews is the founder and CEO of Uncharted Power, an award-winning technology company that provides clean, safe, and low-cost power and data services. Listed on over 10 patents and once invited by President Barack Obama to the White House to represent small companies for the America Invents Act in 2012, she takes audiences along her entrepreneurial journey and inspires us to use disruptive technology and innovation to power the needs of people worldwide.
- Samantha Radocchia: Samantha is a blockchain pioneer and the co-founder of Chronicled, Inc., which was named "San Francisco’s Best Tech Company" by SF Weekly in 2018. Named to the 2017 Forbes magazine “30 Under 30” list in the category of Enterprise Technology, Radocchia talks about all things blockchain, looking at what it is, why it matters, and how it relates to industries from healthcare to retail to finance.
- Bettina Warburg: Bettina is co-founder of Animal Ventures, a venture studio and consultancy focused on building start-ups, educating executives, and designing comprehensive strategies to help large companies, governments, and SMEs take advantage some of the most advanced technology companies coming to market. Animal Ventures focuses on tech companies operating in verticals such as blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI) and Augmented Intelligence, the Internet of Things (IoT), and digital platforms. Bettina is a thought leader in the emerging blockchain space and leads the blockchain practice at Animal Ventures, including research, development, and commercialization across the ecosystem of blockchain innovation.
- Crystal Washington: Crystal Washington is a genius social media marketer. She runs her own consulting firm and has advised the likes of Google, Microsoft, and GE on the practical applications of social media. She provides real takeaways that audiences will return to again and again—my coworkers all routinely use her LinkedIn tips for prospecting.
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP SPEAKERS
- General Ann Dunwoody: General Dunwoody led the US Army Material Command and is our nation’s first female four-star general. She is widely renown as one of the military’s most talented logistical experts and has been a leader and trail blazer at each step in her career. She became the first woman to lead a battalion, has overseen budgets of $60 billion, led over 60,000 Army employees across 145 countries, managed the entire Army supply chain in Iraq and Afghanistan, and became the Army’s first female named General Officer of Fort Bragg. She was awarded her fourth star in 2008 and then she wrote the book, A Higher Standard: Leadership Strategies from America’s First Female Four Star General. Dunwoody is an expert in leadership, management, communications, and logistics. She has broken down barriers and continues to inspire others with her amazing story.
- Sue Gordon: Recently retired as the number two ranking intelligence official, Sue Gordon is one of the most accomplished leaders in national security history. With over 30 years of service, her transformative leadership focused on integrating intelligence, expanding partnerships, driving innovation, and advancing diversity throughout the Intelligence Community. Known for her ability to “see the world as it is, not as she prefers it to be,” she discusses the opportunities and challenges facing national and cyber security today and demonstrates the importance of innovation and leadership to successfully build our future in an age of disruption.
- Dawn Hudson: Throughout her career, Dawn Hudson has worked with and led high-performing teams at major organizations including PepsiCo, where she was President and CEO, and at the NFL, where she served as Chief Marketing Officer. Hudson draws on real-world examples from successes and failures in her own life to showcase how she brings the best contributions out of team members and gets them functioning at their highest capacity.
- Susan O'Malley: As the first female president of a professional sports franchise, Susan O’Malley is a pioneer in two fields: Sports and business. She knows what it takes to be a leader in a tough business environment and how to create an organization from the ground up. Once an intern with the Washington Capitals and the Washington Bullets (now the Wizards), O’Malley joined Washington Sports and Entertainment in 1986. Since that time, her ground-breaking business ideas and proactive approach to customer service brought her—and WSE—to the top of the sports business world.
- Carla Harris: Carla Harris is the Vice Chairman of Global Wealth Management and a Senior Client Advisor at Morgan Stanley. She talks with audiences about the components of positioning yourself to maximize your success as a leader in your current career environment or the environment that you want. She explores the concepts of performance currency vs. relationship currency, managing through and creating change, and how to be an impactful and influential leader.
Sallie Krawcheck: One of the most respected voices on Wall Street and a fierce advocate and champion for women in business, Sallie Krawcheck has a reputation for independence of thought, creativity, and integrity, and has achieved the highest levels of success in various roles: as a research analyst, a senior corporate executive, and today as an entrepreneur. As the only senior Wall Street executive to reimburse a portion of client losses for poorly performing products during the downturn and with her varied experiences as a senior manager, Chief Financial Officer and research analyst, Sallie Krawcheck has been called “caps off… the most fascinating 10-year biography during this period of financial tumult” by BusinessWeek. Given her experiences, she provides unique and powerful insider insights into financial services, wealth management, personal financial matters and business management, delivered with her trademark candor. Krawcheck is past President of Bank of America Global Wealth Management, including Merrill Lynch, which at $17 billion in revenue and $2.2 trillion of client asset is the largest wealth management business in the world. A perennial on FORTUNE’S “Most Powerful Women” lists, she was one of TIME magazine’s “Global Business Influentials” and CNBC’s “Business Leader of the Future.”
Want more female speaker options?
- See a larger list of our talented female speakers here—and click into each of their speaker profiles to view their experience, speaking topics, and accomplishments.
- If you don’t see your perfect match in this list, check out the full roster of female speakers we represent.
BOOK A FEMALE KEYNOTE SPEAKER TODAY
Are you interested in booking one of our great female speakers to speak at one of your upcoming meetings or conferences? Let us know!
Whether you are looking for women empowerment speakers, inspirational female speakers, speakers for women's conferences, women's leadership speakers, female motivational speakers, female business speakers, or just general women keynote speakers, we represent some of the best women speakers!
Contact our team to find out more about any of these female speakers and their speaking topics, to check their speaking fees and availability, or to book one of these individuals for your next event.
Want more speaker options? Reach out to us and our team can send you a customized list of speaker recommendations tailored specifically to your event's topic, theme, audience, and more.