Now Available for Virtual Events: McChrystal Group on Leading Through Uncertainty
Today’s uncertain environment presents unique challenges for business leaders, such as a potential shift in day-to-day operations and exploring remote working options.
But according to leadership expert General Stan McChrystal, “The challenges ahead will be very real for leaders in business, but from experience, I know that they are surmountable with focus and intention.”
Take a look at these two thought leaders from the McChrystal Group who apply lessons-learned from the battlefield to provide corporate America with innovative strategies to lead remote teams through complex environments.
- General Stan McChrystal, World-Renowned Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan and Co-founder of McChrystal Group, who talks powerfully about “creating the right environment” of transparency for your people to understand their strategic goals and then execute against them.
- Chris Fussell, President at McChrystal Group and Former U.S. Navy SEAL Officer, who provides a roadmap for breaking down silos, increasing collaboration, getting buy in for organizational change, and building a “team of teams.”
HEAR FROM THESE LEADERSHIP EXPERTS, VIRTUALLY
Now available for virtual events, Stan and Chris can share their thinking on the major steps leaders should take to establish high-functioning teams in these unpredictable times in three different ways:
- Live Webinar: Host a live, 30-45 minute webinar with either Stan or Chris to discuss how to lead through the current crisis.
- Pre-Recorded Talk + Virtual Live Q&A Discussion: Distribute the pre-recorded talk, Practical Leadership in the Current Crisis (watch a preview here), to your group and then partake in a pre-scheduled 30-45 minute virtual discussion with either Stan or Chris.
- Live Q&A Discussion: Moderated by your CEO or another senior staff member, host a live virtual Q&A discussion with Stan or Chris on leading through uncertainty.
HELPFUL RESOURCES FROM THE MCCHRYSTAL GROUP
The McChrystal group continues to produce industry-leading content, sharing their proven advice, tools, and resources to help us all navigate this new normal. Take a look:
- Leadership Podcast: No Turning Back
- Five-part Article Series: Practical Advice For Leading Through COVID-19
- Practical Toolkit: Operating in a Crisis: A Leader's Guide
- The New York Times article: What 9/11 Taught Us About Leadership in a Crisis
While we can’t predict how quickly things will get back to normal, these business insights are a great starting point for leaders to prepare.
BOOK A SPEAKER ON LEADING THROUGH UNCERTAINTY
Would any of either Stan or Chris be a good fit for your upcoming event? Please let us know!
Contact our team to find out more about these leadership experts, to check out their speaking fees and availability, or to book any of these speakers to speak at your next meeting or conference.
Want to see more personalized speaker options? Simply reach out to us, and we can send you a customized list of speaker recommendations tailored specifically to your event's topic, theme, audience, and more.
To get in touch with someone on our team right now, you can also fill out the form below, live chat with us online, or call us at 1-800-SPEAKER.