Speakers On The Future of AI & Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics are two areas of technology that are growing faster than ever right now. Technologies like Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa and Paro the therapeutic robotic seal are just two of the hundreds of examples currently trending in industries. The use for artificial intelligence and robotics is becoming more apparent and appearing in various industries from banking to retail.
These are the top 4 speakers who can inform your audience on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics that we recommend for your next event:
TOP SPEAKERS ON THE FUTURE OF AI
- Neil Jacobstein, Chair of the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Track at Singularity University
- Mick Ebeling, CEO of Not Impossible Labs, Two-Time Winner of SXSW Innovation Award, and Author of "Not Impossible: The Art and Joy of Doing What Couldn't Be Done"
- Paul Zikopoulos, Award-Winning Author, Speaker, Future Trends Expert, and VP of Big Data Cognitive Systems at IBM
- Greg Williams, Editor-in-Chief, WIRED Magazine
Chair of the Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Track at Singularity University
- Visual presentation takes audiences into the labs where robots are being born to explain what technology is coming and how it will affect the ways we work and live
- Served as a technical consultant on AI projects for NASA, the U.S. Air Force, GM, and Boeing
CEO of Not Impossible Labs, Two-Time Winner of SXSW Innovation Award, and Author of "Not Impossible: The Art and Joy of Doing What Couldn't Be Done"
- New talk on “AI for the Sake of Humanity” is all about why AI doesn’t need to be scary but rather has the potential to make the world a much better place
- Wired magazine “Agent of Change” known for his incredible inventions
Award-Winning Author, Speaker, Future Trends Expert, and VP of Big Data Cognitive Systems at IBM
- Energetic and easy-to-follow talks offer a framework for understanding how AI (and big data) will change the world and how to use it
- Award-winning speaker and author of 19 books on the intersection of technology and business
Editor-in-Chief, WIRED Magazine
- Fast-paced overview of the key trends in AI and machine learning and their business implications
- One of the most clued-in tech journalists on the circuit today
BOOK A SPEAKER OR BROWSE OUR OTHER AI AND MACHINE LEARNING SPEAKERS
If you want to check any of these individual's speaking fees and availability or want to book one of these speakers for your next event, reach out to us.
Want to browse other options? Check out our list of other AI & Machine Learning speakers here.
To get in touch with us, you can also fill out the form below, call 1-800-SPEAKER, or live chat with a member of our team right now.