Founder and Editor-in-Chief at About Time Magazine
- Launched her own lifestyle website about all things London to capitalize on the digital boom
- Boasts an enormous social following and has been featured in ELLE magazine, The Evening Standard and The Guardian for her work at About Time
- A seasoned professional, she speaks to the entrepreneurial spirit needed to make an impact plus how to get ahead by breaking the mold
Angelica Malin is the founder and editor-in-chief at About Time Magazine, an inspiring young entrepreneur, social media influencer, and event host.
She’s the founder of About Time Magazine, a London lifestyle website dedicated to finding everything it's 'about time you tried' in London and beyond. Straight out of university, Angelica was inspired by the boom in the digital space to create her own magazine—the site has grown to become one of the UK's leading lifestyle websites, reaching 85,000 monthly users, 160,000 page views in 180 countries worldwide, with a global reach of more than 100,000 followers on social media. Angelica launched the site straight out of university and it has grown to a team of 90 writers globally, with her own social following of over 50k on Twitter.
Angelica has been listed as one of the top 23 female entrepreneurs under 30 by ELLE magazine, top young entrepreneurs in the UK by startups.co.uk, and featured in the Evening Standard, the Guardian, and the Telegraph. She has also written for national publications, most recently for the Telegraph, Norwegian Airlines Magazine, and the Jewish Chronicle.
Earlier this year, she launched About Tomorrow 2018: A Festival of Women—a series of 10 sell-out events, aiming to highlight the work of female entrepreneurs and inspire the next generation of female leaders and About the Future: A Festival of Entrepreneurship. She’s hosted over 1,000 people at these events, with hundreds of incredible entrepreneurs sharing their stories. In her free time, she likes to do Downward Dogs and drink oat milk lattes.
- How To Build & Grow An Online Business From The Ground Up
- How To Use Content To Maximise The Reach Of Your Business
- How To Create An award-Winning Blog For Your Business
- Female Entrepreneurship: How The Landscape Is Shifting For Women In Business
- How I Went From Zero Readers To 75,000 Globally
- How I Became A Social Media Influencer
- How To Create An Amazing Network Around Your Business
- How To Build & Grow An Online Community
- How To Increase Your Social Media Following & Create Real, Lasting Connections
- How To Utilize Social Media To Build Your Personal Brand
- How To Use Social Media To Maximise The Reach Of Your Online Business