Blake Michelle Morgan | Speaking Reel
Blake Michelle Morgan
- Called "The Queen of Customer Experience" and a "Top 40 Global Female Keynote Speaker"
- Advises organizations across industries on how to create next-level experiences for their customers and drive their businesses forward
- Host of “The Modern Customer Podcast” and contributor to Forbes, Harvard Business Review, and Hemispheres Magazine
- Author of the bestselling book The Customer Of The Future, as well as More Is More
Play Video View Fees
Blake Morgan was called "The Queen of Customer Experience" by Meta.
She's the author of two books on customer experience. Most recently, her bestselling book, The Customer Of The Future (HarperCollins), was identified by Business Insider as one of the "top 20 books executives are reading to deal with COVID-19." She was called a "top 40 global female keynote speaker" by Real Leaders Magazine.
Morgan is the host of "The Modern Customer Podcast," is happily married, and has two amazing kids.
The Customer Of The Future: 10 Guiding Principles For Winning Tomorrow’s Business. Based on her new book (HarperCollins), learn how to adopt ten easy-to-follow customer experience guidelines that integrate emerging technologies with effective strategies to combat disconnected processes, silo mentalities, and a lack of buyer perspective to keep up with the demands of the customer of the future.
More Is More: How The Best Companies Work Harder & Go Farther To Create Knock Your Socks Off Customer Experiences. Based on her first book, the phrase “less is more” may be true about many things, but it’s not true when it comes to customer experience. Companies that want to stay relevant must apply more energy, focus, and resources to creating knock-your-socks-off customer experiences than they ever did before.
The Future Belongs To Companies That Create Incredible Customer Experiences. The customer of the future is already here. Customers today don’t only expect personalized, zero friction, seamless customer experiences, they demand it. There is only one thing that matters when it comes to winning with customer experience; making the customer’s life easier and better. Your customer is comparing the experience she has with Netflix, Amazon, Spotify, and Apple with her experience with your business. These technology first companies don’t only personalize the customer experience, they anticipate customer needs, and alter the experience in real-time. The business that focuses on experience must have a customer experience focus across the business. While shifting from a product-focus to a customer-focus is not easy, investing in long-term customer relationships empowers businesses to drive sustained growth.
In this session, you will:
- Hear about Blake’s DO MORE customer experience framework
- Learn how companies are preparing for the customer of the future with digital transformation
- Be inspired by customer experience stories from across the world
- Gain insights and innovation strategies to empower you to better compete on customer experience
The Future Belongs To Companies That Embrace Digital Transformation. The customer of the future is already here. Customers today don’t only expect personalized, zero friction, seamless customer experiences, they demand it. There is only one thing that matters when it comes to winning with customer experience; making the customer’s life easier and better. Digital transformation is a necessary process that will enable your company to win tomorrow’s business. In this session, you will gain greater clarity around what digital transformation means for your business, as well as examples of companies that have gone through successful digital transformations that resulted in exciting business gains.
You will also:
- Learn what digital transformation actually is
- See more examples of companies that have gone through a digital transformation and are thriving today
- Hear the latest research and trends on digital transformation, and gain tactical insights you can use at your company following the presentation
How To Build The Best B2B Customer Experiences. With all the things B2B companies must do to be successful, customer experience has never been much of a focus. However, the mindset of companies in the space is changing with new technology and opportunities. Although most B2B companies realize that customer experience is important, fewer than a quarter of companies actually emphasize it. The companies that put effort into creating a strong customer experience see higher revenue growth than their peers, showing the importance of prioritizing customer experience.
In this session, you will learn:
- How investing in digital can turn around your B2B customer experience
- Why the key to your company’s success is strategic use of customer data
- What types of customer experiences should be tailored and personalized in the B2B environment
Building Beautiful Customer Experiences With AI. Even though AI has been around for 60 years, it is only now that artificial intelligence can be used to create personalized customer experiences, better self service, and key customer insights. For decades we’ve provided customers with experiences that were very non-human. All too often we don’t know who our customers are, we don’t know what’s going on in their lives, we have no idea what they need or why. Across the board customer experiences are still made for the masses and not the individual. However advances in artificial intelligence now make it possible for brands to great customers less like machines and more like people. AI and machine learning learning provides actual personalization—where we can now treat a customer truly like a person.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Set the stage to leverage AI to make customers’ lives easier and better
- Understand the key challenges of implementing AI
- Better understand one futurist’s vision of customer experience shaped by AI
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.