Ed Wallace on Maintaining Business Relationships
- Consultant for top Fortune 500 companies across the globe
- Critically acclaimed and #1 bestselling author for books on building business relationships
- Demonstrates to audiences why establishing outstanding business relationships is the true ‘secret to success’
Play Video View Fees
Ed Wallace consults with and speaks for corporations and associations across the globe with a client list that is a Who’s Who of Fortune 500 companies. He is the #1 bestselling author of The Relationship Engine (AMACOM 2016) as well as three other books on creating outstanding business relationships - Fares to Friends, Creating Relational Capital, and Business Relationships That Last.
Ed has become critically acclaimed as the foremost authority on business relationships illustrating his relationship-building principles through real-life stories, humor, metrics, and insights gathered from his experiences and research. He demonstrates to his audiences why establishing and advancing outstanding business relationships is the true ‘secret to success’ in today’s fast-paced, technology driven world.
Ed is currently on the executive education faculty of Drexel’s LeBow College of Business and Villanova University’s Human Resources Master’s program. He was a Teaching Fellow at Drexel, where he earned his MBA, has a B.S. in Accounting (cum laude) from Villanova University, and a CPA designation in the State of Pennsylvania. He participates on various corporate and non-profit boards.
Creating Relational Capital: So Easy a Taxi Driver Can Do It!
Combining compelling stories about the wisdom he learned from Max the Taxi Driver and 25 years in business, Ed explains the essential qualities of Relational Capital – Credibility, Integrity, and Authenticity – and how this intangible asset can be created, developed, and used to boost your personal net worth in life and business. You will never take another relationship for granted after you hear this talk!
Connecting With the People Who Power Your Business
Relationships hold companies together and fuel future growth. From connecting with customers to forging high-performing teams, success depends on everyone working well together. Yet many leaders prioritize potential relationships and take established ones for granted.
In this highly interactive keynote, critically acclaimed author Ed Wallace will help the audience establish common ground, focus on collaboration instead of command, put people before process, demonstrate worthy intent, and make every interaction matter. YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ANOTHER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR GRANTED AFTER THIS TALK.
- Why The Relationship Engine – Displaying Worthy Intent - is your key to success
- How to apply the Five Principles of Relational Leadership
- How uncovering Relational GPS allows Relational Leaders to navigate today’s multi-generational and organizational challenges
Outperform Your Competition By Investing In Relational Capital
We hear CEO's and business owners saying, "This is a relationship business, but what if our competitor develops a better one?"
Participants will learn:
- The 5 Relational Ladder® Steps to transform contacts into high performing relationships
- How to improve sales and overall corporate performance by investing in relational capital
- Why 'creating relational capital' will become a lasting competitive advantage
- It's not about selling, but about focusing on relationships with customers, employees, and vendors