Grow Where You're Planted
Leadership and Change Expert
- Expert on Emotional Intelligence, Change & Leadership
- Clinical Psychologist and Author of Three Books on Change
- Leadership Consultant & Strategist to Fortune 500s
Play Video View Fees
More than ever before, change and unrelenting disruption are causing employees to feel emotional fatigue, burnout, stress, anxiety and myriad emotions that strip them of creativity, productivity and overall joy. Providing employees with more strategies to adapt to change with a growth mindset and resilient spirit are critical competencies that Dr. Gary Bradt has been teaching C-Suite leaders in Fortune 500s for 25+ years.
Today, he is being called upon by leading corporations to share his practical and actionable tools for change with employees at every level, so they can embrace change and create a positive path forward both professionally and personally.
Dr. Bradt's unique background and perspective make him a one-of-a-kind speaker on emotional intelligence, change and leadership. As a licensed clinical psychologist, Dr. Bradt shares relevant research from neuroscience and positive psychology to help leaders and people at every level approach change with a positive perspective.
As a business owner with 25+ years of experience coaching C-level executives, Dr. Bradt passes on practical strategies and tactics that businesspeople quickly comprehend and apply. As a thought leader on change and leadership, he is a contributing writer to Forbes.com and the author of three books on change.
Most importantly, however, Dr. Bradt is a father, who speaks from the heart about the tragedies, triumphs, and lessons he's learned from raising a child with a chronic life-threatening heart condition.
It is no wonder, then, that the late Spencer Johnson asked Dr. Bradt to be the leading speaker worldwide for one of the bestselling business books of all time, Johnson's Who Moved My Cheese? More than 300 keynotes and twenty-years later, Dr. Bradt is as passionate as ever about helping people find the opportunity that change always creates. He will inspire and empower your audience to change and win today.
THE SCIENCE & HEART OF FINDING OPPORTUNITY IN DISRUPTIVE TIMES
The global pandemic has created a period of change that is by all accounts disruptive, unrelenting, and at times completely debilitating. Leaders, teams and individual contributors alike are in uncharted waters and the one integral, unifying thread is our humanity. We are in a place where we need to look at how this change is affecting us as individuals first, and then translate that change into our respective roles. While we cannot always choose what change will come in our path, with the right mindset and strategies, we can choose how to move forward. This is Dr. Gary Bradt’s goal, as he shares the Five Fundamental Choices that change presents us with, and that how you choose to go forward will make a bigger impact on your life than the change itself.
Dr. Bradt’s insights are informed by neuroscience and psychology, as well as his three decades of experience as a C-suite executive coach that provide relatable, real-world narratives, and relevant actionable strategies to give you a new path forward.
- ADOPT an opportunity mindset and start moving fast toward positive goals and outcomes
- LET GO of what is holding you back and recognize what is possible
- NURTURE relationships and build a foundation of strength, trust, and mutual support
- PRACTICE courageous optimism and share ideas openly to find new solutions
- GROW where you’re planted and move forward with positive determination and confidence.
THE SCIENCE & HEART OF HAPPINESS
How can you harness positivity and happiness to create more success within yourself and others? It’s a balance between science and heart. As we continue to navigate the disruption of a global pandemic, social unrest, and political and economic uncertainty, it is easy to feel that these circumstances are hijacking your potential for happiness. But, there are ways you can train yourself to create more joy in your life.
Psychologist, C-Suite Executive Consultant, and respected Author on Change Dr. Gary Bradt shares real stories and research-based strategies for how you can take control and create more well-being and contentment even in these trying times. He’ll debunk popular myths of what you think will make you happy and replace those concepts with data-driven strategies to achieve more consistent and sustainable happiness and a sense of well-being.
- Understand the science of happiness. Learn why our brains are hardwired to see what is wrong with any situation, and how you can also learn new techniques to help your brain see the positive.
- Learn techniques for connecting in more meaningful ways to your colleagues and those closest to you to build more trust and collaboration, especially during times of challenge.
- Discover simple daily practices to bring more joy, optimism and positive energy to your life, and to be a beacon for the same for those you touch.
- Highlight the positives in life and be more resilient when change and challenge disrupt your day.
Gary’s experiences as a clinical psychologist and leadership consultant and strategist to Fortune 500s have given him a foundation to be an incredibly effective virtual presenter who is authentic, down-to-earth, connected, empathetic, and insightful, offering his viewers actionable steps to move forward with impact.
Gary has also invested in creating a home studio that offers professional level video, audio and lighting so that every client experience is engaging.
You can view Virtual Program Details HERE.
All of Gary Bradt’s programs can be tailored to the following Live or Virtual Audiences:
- All levels of leadership
- Sales teams
- Industry consolidation
- Organizational change
- Tech-driven change
- Regulatory or Market-driven change
- Increasing personal performance
- Empowering teams
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.