Rocky Bleier: Fighting Back
- Overcame Vietnam injury to re-join the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Awarded both a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart for his service
- Played in four Steeler Super Bowl victories, becoming the team’s fourth all-time leading rusher
- Inspiration behind the book and ABC movie “Fighting Back”
Play Video View Fees
Football legend Rocky Bleier is not only a great athlete but also a great human being. Crippled by enemy fire during the Vietnam conflict, he demonstrated the courage and determination to overcome his injuries and to return to the Pittsburgh Steelers. He went on to become the Steelers' fourth leading ground gainer, passing the 1,000 yard rushing mark in one season and contributing to four Super Bowl victories. His remarkable story became the subject of the book, Fighting Back, which was recreated in the 1980 ABC-TV movie of the same name. An inspiring and energetic speaker, Rocky Bleier motivates his audiences to higher levels of achievement.
- Performing the Impossible
- Goal Setting
- Managing Change
- General Motivation & Humor
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.