The Worker Shortage Dilemma
- Named one of the "Top 100 Business News Journalists of the 20th Century" and was nominated for a news and documentary Emmy Award for his role in NBC's coverage of the 9/11 terrorist attack
- Has written for Money magazine, USA Today, and authored four best-selling books on investing and reading the financial market
- Highly-regarded speaker on domestic and global economics, financial markets, and economic policy issues
Play Video View Fees
Business leaders and financial professionals look to Ron Insana for his analysis of the most pressing economic and financial markets issues of the day. Ron is a pioneer in television financial news reporting. He is currently senior analyst and commentator at CNBC and also hosts The Market Score Board Report, a daily nationally syndicated radio program. Ron is cofounder and CEO of Contrast Capital Partners, a firm catering to the needs of the investment advisor community. He is also founder and CEO of The Insana Entertainment Group, a film and TV production company. Ron is author of four books on investing and reading the financial markets. In his speeches, Ron offers valuable insights on the intersection of Wall Street, Main Street, and Washington. He translates market signals and political maneuvers into actionable information his audience can use to navigate change, protect what they have, and spot fresh opportunities.
Ron’s career in financial reporting was a total accident. He had graduated from college with a degree in film production when a producer friend at the Financial News Network hired him on as a freelance producer in 1984. FNN was the first television network devoted exclusively to financial news. One day in 1985 the network’s only two anchors got sick on the same day and Ron found himself on the air for a full eight-hour shift. With that, Ron’s financial broadcasting career was born. When the Financial News Network merged with CNBC in 1991, Ron became a regular anchor there and a frequent presence on other NBC News shows.
Ron was named one of the “Top 100 Business News Journalists of the 20th Century” and was nominated for a news and documentary Emmy for his role in NBC’s coverage of 9/11.
His four books on Wall Street, include: TrendWatching: Don't Be Fooled by the Next Investment Fad, Mania, or Bubble; The Message of the Markets: How Financial Markets Foretell the Future--and How You Can Profit from Their Guidance; Traders' Tales: A Chronicle of Wall Street Myths, Legends, and Outright Lies; and How to Make a Fortune from the Biggest Bailout in U.S. History: A Guide to the 7 Greatest Bargains from Main Street to Wall Street.
Ron is a highly regarded lecturer on domestic and global economics, financial markets, and economic policy issues. Ron graduated with honors from California State University at Northridge.
IS A NORMAL ECONOMY THE “NEW NORMAL?”
Unprecedented global political instability, inflation, broken supply chains, changes to work and the workforce, economic turmoil, and living with Covid long term. Against that back drop of epic uncertainty and constant change, Ron Insana offers up insights and advice that help business leaders and investors navigate the chaos. Ron is the experienced voice of economic reason – a savvy trend-watcher who helps audiences prepare for tomorrow by looking at today through the lens of economic history. Ron tailors this presentation to suit each audience and can focus on:
- The Tipping Point: When does the global recession begin and just how bad will it be?
- Have central banks lost their way?
- Who wins in 2023 – Wall Street or Main Street?
- De-globalization: Business in the new, new world order
- Politics and Geo-Politics: What to know in the year ahead
- The coming AI revolution: How the American economy will be radically transformed in five years or less
- The Art of Investing in a post-Zero Interest Rate World
- Crypto Currencies: Dead money forever or are there signs of life?
Ron Insana delivered the most insightful commentary across the political and economic landscape—all with great style and humor. Without slides or a script, he captivated the room—without exception, the audience absolutely loved him.
Our annual convention was a great success, thanks, in no small part, to Ron Insana’s involvement. Attendees were highly complementary, commenting on the relevance of your session.
Ron was perfect. No one could have done a better job. He was not only as good as I expected - he was even better. He's a pro!