Celebrating International Women's Day
Happy International Women’s Day!
At Leading Authorities, we agree it’s time for the world to hear more stories from incredible women changing culture now. If you’re hosting a 2019 or 2020 event, we encourage you to look through this all-star list of powerhouse females that we assembled for you to consider for your next conference or meeting.
After you check out the list of female speakers below, you can dig deeper to find out more about each of our incredible and unique female keynote speakers—including their experience, speaking topics, and accomplishments—by clicking on the links to browse through their individual speaker profile pages and watch video footage from past speaking engagements.
LEADING FEMALE KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Dr. Poppy Crum, Chief Scientist at Dolby Laboratories, Neuroscientist, Technologist, & Stanford University Adjunct Professor
- Dr. Kate Darling, Leading Expert in Social Robotics & MIT Media Lab Research Specialist
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Former CEO of Flywheel Sports & Best-Selling Author of the Book, Extreme You: Step Up. Stand Out. Kick Ass. Repeat.
- Col. Nicole Malachowski, America’s First female Thunderbird Pilot, Combat Veteran, & Fighter Squadron Commander
- Carla Harris, Vice Chairman Of Global Wealth Management & Senior Client Advisor At Morgan Stanley
- Kristin Beck, Former Navy SEAL & Decorated Civil Rights Activist
- Dana Perino, First-Ever Female Republican Press Secretary, New York Times Best-Selling Author, & Host of Fox's The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino
- Amy Holmes, Acclaimed Political Commentator & Host Of The PBS Show, In Principle
- Stephanie Cutter, Former Deputy Campaign Manager for Obama 2012 & Founding Partner, Precision Strategies
- Norah O’Donnell, Co-Host of CBS This Morning
- Laila Ali, Most Successful Female Boxer In History, Founder & CEO of Lifestyle Brand, Author, & TV Host
- Charlotte Pearce, CEO & Founder of Inkpact
- Mika Brzezinski, Co-Host of Morning Joe and New York Times best-selling author of Knowing Your Value
- Jenny Radcliffe, “People hacker” and Social Engineer
- Mel Robbins, Best-Selling Author and consultant
- Michele Gelfand, Award-Winning Cultural Psychologist, Distinguished Professor and Author
- Dawn Hudson, Former Chief Marketing Officer of the NFL & Former President and CEO of Pepsi Cola North America
- Susan O'Malley, Former President of The Washington Capitals & The Washington Wizards
- Charlotte Blank, Chief Behavioral Officer at Marit
- Lisa Jaster, US Army Ranger & Peak Performance Expert
- Amy Purdy, 2018 Paralympic Silver Medalist, 2014 Paralympic Bronze Medalist, Three-Time World Cup Gold Medalist, & Best-Selling Author on the Book, Pushing Past Limits
- Carey Lohrenz, First Female F-14 Tomcat Fighter Pilot
- Vernice Armour, First African American Female Combat Pilot
- Molly Fletcher, Pioneering Female Sports Agent and CEO
- Elizabeth Gore, Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Dell & One of Fast Company’s “Most Creative People in Business”
- Klyn Elsbury, Best-Selling Author & CEO of Landmark Makers
- General Ann Dunwoody, 1st Female Four-Star General, Retired Commander of US Army Materiel Command, & Author
- Melissa Stockwell, Former US Army 1st Lieutenant, World Champion Triathlete, & 2016 Paralympic Bronze Medalist
- Kirstie Ennis, United States Marine Corps Helicopter Door Gunner Amputee, 7 Summits Climber, & Paralympic Snowboarder
- Chitra Anand, Former Head of Communications at Microsoft Canada
- Deborah Rosado Shaw, Former Senior Vice President, Chief Global Diversity & Engagement Officer of PepsiCo
- Sheryl Connelly, Manager of Global Trends & Futuring at Ford Motor Company
- Alexandra Depledge, Founder of Resi.co.uk & Former CEO of Hassle.com
- Angelica Malin, Founder & Editor-In-Chief at About Time Magazine
- Bettina Warburg, Founder of Animal Ventures and Blockchain Researcher & Entrepreneur
- Clara Shih, CEO & Founder of Hearsay Labs, Author of The Facebook Era, & Member of Starbucks Board of Directors
- Kate Ancketill, Innovation Expert and Founder & CEO Of GDR Creative Intelligence
- Meredith Fineman, Entrepreneur, Writer, & Media Expert
- Lauren DeLisa Coleman, Digi-Cultural Trend Analyst and Contributor to MSNBC, Forbes, & Inc.
- Kimberly Bryant, Founder & CEO of Black Girls CODE and Aspen Institute Fellow
- Crystal Washington, Social Media Marketing Strategist & Tech Trends Expert
- Anjali Kumar, Former Google Executive & Former Head of Social Innovation at Warby Parker
- Samantha Radocchia, Blockchain Pioneer & Co-Founder of Chronicled, Inc.
- Elena Corchero, Founder & CEO of Room One
- Sophie Hackford, Futurist, Researcher, & Speaker
- Andy Cunningham, Former Apple Employee, and Founder & President of Cunningham Collective
- Mona Patel, Business Innovation Strategist & Best-Selling Author
- Lisa Monaco, Former Homeland Security & Counter-terrorism Advisor
- Evelyn Farkas, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense For Russia
Pauline Brown, Former Chairman of North America for LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton
This is just a small sampling of the amazing female speakers we work with and represent for speaking engagements. Want to see more female options? Don’t see your perfect match in this short list?
- Check out our list of top female speakers to see more of the female voices we represent and find out about each of their unique experiences and numerous accomplishments, hear their interesting and inspiring stories, and read about their speaking topics.
- Or, you can explore even more of our talented and top-booked female speakers by browsing through our full roster of female speakers.
IMPRESS WITH AN INDUSTRY-LEADING FEMALE SPEAKER
Are you interested in booking one of our female culture speakers for your upcoming meeting?
Contact our team to find out more about any of these individuals and their speaking topics, to check their speaking fees and availability, or to book one of these female speakers for your next event.
If you aren't sure what you are looking for or want to brainstorm ideas with our team, we encourage you to reach out to us, and one of our program consultants can also compile a customized list of speaker recommendations for you to consider based on your specific event, topic, theme, and audience criteria.
Want to get in touch with us right now? You can also either fill out the form below, email us at Contact@lauthorities.com, start a live chat with a member of our team online, or call us at 1-800-SPEAKER.