Diverse Voices on Today's Trending Topics
The Leading Authorities team can connect you to diverse voices who help organizations instill a sense of purpose in their teams and inspire change, innovation, and high performance. The stories our keynote speakers share capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our global community. They are individuals who've shattered stereotypes and empowered those around them to do the same by overcoming personal and professional obstacles to make a difference in the world. From TED Speakers to CEOs, you are sure to find a keynote speaker who resonates with your audience members and their own experiences.
We can't wait to share our speakers with you. Browse our library of hundreds of speeches by topic, theme, or speaker and search for the speeches that inspire you to act.
- Chief Carmen Best, Former Chief of Police in Seattle, WA. Best shares her experience leading the force through these challenging and often polarizing times, as well as her proven strategies for effective, values-based leadership, including fostering an engaging environment of community, collaboration, trust, and diverse perspectives.
- Ginny Clarke, Former Director, Executive Recruiting at Google and Holistic Leadership Strategist. Bringing a holistic perspective from inside some of the world’s leading organizations, Clarke shares her sought-after insights and wisdom on the ways conscious, effective leaders can get the best out of their people and, in turn, create high-performing teams for the future.
- Nikkia Reveillac, Business Insights & Strategy Leader, Organization Designer & Builder, and Director, Consumer Insights at Netflix. Reveillac speaks passionately about what it really means to be an egoless leader, while highlighting the importance of psychological safety, empathy, and an open-growth mindset when it comes to leading high-performing teams and realizing your organization’s full potential.
More Diverse Voices on Leadership
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Tarika Barrett, CEO, Girls Who Code. Barrett speaks to the importance of leading diversity and equity in the workplace, along with actionable steps to create an environment that is more inclusive and supportive of women and minorities.
- Cassi Chandler, FBI’s First African American Female Special Agent Assistant Director. Drawing from her own personal story and experiences as a DEI champion, Chandler shares the positive impact of diversity on organizations and defines the tools essential to building a diverse and inclusive workplace culture while positioning your team members for success.
- Jonathan Mayes, DEI Expert, Former Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer at Albertsons Companies. Mayes is refreshingly candid as he shares areas where organizations are falling short in meeting the needs of their underrepresented team members, while challenging leaders to recognize their unconscious biases, become allies to diverse groups, and be forces for positive change when it comes to hiring and developing talent with regard to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
More Diverse Voices on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Dex Hunter-Torricke, Head of Communications, Oversight Board for Meta. On stage, Hunter-Torricke expertly combines his experience working for some of the world’s most-innovative and technology-driven brands with his passion for social innovation to help companies shift towards a 21st century business methodology.
- Nichol Bradford, Futurist and Transformative Tech Pioneer, Founder, & Executive. Working at the intersection of psychology, neuroscience, behavior, technology, and science, Bradford’s mission is to empower human transformation and wellbeing by catalyzing new visions, opportunities, and tech-enabled tools for all.
- Jessica O. Matthews, Innovator and CEO, Uncharted. Matthews is an award-winning entrepreneur, inventor, and social scientist with more than 10 years of demonstrated thought leadership in the future of the built environment, climate resiliency, and improving equitable access to infrastructure resources.
More Diverse Voices on Innovation
- Jonathan Capehart, Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist, Associate Editor for the Washington Post, and Television Personality. In speeches, Capehart tells stories of his interviews with presidential candidates, media personalities, sitting politicians, CEOs and entrepreneurs, and even actors to illustrate what’s going on in America and how to make sense of the daily news.
- April Ryan, Longest-Serving African American Female White House Correspondent in History. Ryan possesses incredible understanding of the behind-the-scenes political and societal issues faced by America’s past presidents and blends this insight with her experiences covering five administrations and conducting exclusive interviews with our nation’s leaders to lead an impartial exploration into what’s really going on in Washington, D.C. and how today’s top issues might impact the future.
- Ana Navarro, GOP Strategist, Political Contributor to CNN and Telemundo, and Co-Host of ABC’s The View. Navarro deftly analyzes the current political landscape with her signature no-holds-barred candor and larger-than-life personality. Part political commentary, part prognostication, she shares hilarious and enlightening insider stories about the movers and shakers driving the nation’s political conversations and the issues that will most affect the coming election cycle.
- Victoria Defrancesco Soto, Political Analyst, Social Scientist, and Academic Leader. She relates social science research to real-time political events, providing audiences with a unique, engaging, and outside-the-Beltway take on the political realities of the day.
More Diverse Voices in Political Media
- Jessie Hayes-Stalling, Beauty Industry Leader, Founder & CEO of Skinphorea Facial Bar, and Creator of RevitalizeU Skincare Line. Hayes-Stallings offers audiences expert insights on delivering a winning pitch and creating a lasting impression with the people who can help take their businesses to the next level.
- James D. White, Transformational Leader and Former Chairperson, President, & CEO of Jamba Juice. White provides thought-provoking insights that stimulate audiences to consider what steps need to be taken to best position their organizations into the next decade and beyond.
- Reggie Fils-Aime, Former President and COO of Nintendo of America Inc. An award-winning innovator and disruptor, Reggie Fils-Aimé is a proven expert on transforming companies, re-vitalizing brands, and reshaping industries to solve daunting challenges and achieve "the impossible."
More Diverse Voices on Business Strategy
- Joan Higginbotham, Retired NASA Astronaut, Rocket Scientist, Electrical Engineer, & Third African American Woman in Space. An inspiring story of the power of seizing opportunities, a strong work ethic, and never giving up, Higginbotham shares how she became the third-ever African American female in space.
- Preet Chandi, Polar Adventurer, First Woman of Colour to Complete a Solo Expedition to the South Pole. Draws from her thrilling 700-mile, 40-day journey to empower audiences to push past boundaries and redefine normal
- Hakeem Oluseyi, Astrophysicist, Former Space Science Education Lead for NASA, and Inspirational Speaker. Shares his powerful story of overcoming class and race barriers to become a leading astrophysicist, educator, and advocate.
- Erik Weihenmayer, World-Class Blind Adventurer. Erik describes the key components for shattering barriers and pioneering possibilities, which start with a “reach into the darkness” and a powerful vision to guide us through the storm.
More Diverse Voices on Overcoming Adversity
Mental Health, Happiness, & Wellness
- Lisa Sun, Founder & CEO, GRAVITAS, Former Associate Principal at McKinsey & Company. Open, honest, and funny, Lisa Sun shares the techniques she and her many clients have used to recognize, strengthen, and use their unique gifts to shut out doubt and fear and become more confident and successful.
- Erica Dhawan, Expert on Leading, Communicating and Selling a Modern Hybrid World. Dhawan shares answers to common challenges from adding new members virtually, to communicating effectively and quickly, managing performance, keeping your teams engaged, being inclusive in hybrid meetings and even helping them strike the right balance to avoid isolation and burnout.
- Neil Parischa, Leadership and Happiness Expert. Using his unique blend of counter-intuitive research and sidesplitting stories, Neil illuminates a clear path forward into workplaces where people show up inspired, do great work, and leave with full minds and full hearts.
More Diverse Voices on Mental Health, Happiness, & Wellness
- Alpana Singh, TV Host, Restaurateur, and Wine Expert. She beat the odds and achieved her goal of becoming a Master Sommelier at the age of 26, the youngest woman and the only South Asian in the world ever to do so.
- Edward Lee, Award-Winning Chef, Author, and Culinary Director of Succotash. Utilizes the intersection of food and heritage, in order to delve into the expansion of American culture.
- Farhad Manjoo, State of the Art Columnist, New York Times. Farhad explains how, in recovering from this pandemic, we can build a more robust society, and more robust corporations, that can withstand unknown dangers around the corner.
BOOK A DIVERSE SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT MEETING
Interested in bringing in any of these speakers to share their expertise and valuable insights? Contact us to get started! You can also:
- Call us at 1-800-SPEAKER
- Email us at Contact@lauthorities.com
- Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you within 24 hours
- Live chat with a member of our team in real time