Analog Humans in a Digital World
- Helps Fortune 500 and ASX companies across four continents to dissect business strategies
- Active member of the TEDGlobal community
- Discusses the global trends disrupting industries and convergence of digital and analogue
Play Video View Fees
Anders Sorman-Nilsson (LLB / EMBA) is a global futurist and innovation strategist who helps leaders decode trends, decipher what’s next and turn provocative questions into proactive strategies. With an average of 240 international travel days a year, Anders’ view is that the future and the now are converging in a city or start-up near you, giving the curious, the creative and the courageous a competitive and sustainable edge. At the same time, that same future contains fearsome forecasts for futurephobes.
This Swedish-Australian futurist has shared stage with Hillary Clinton, Nobel Laureates, and European and Australian heads of state. He is an active member of TEDGlobal, has keynoted at TEDx in the United States and Australia, was nominated to the World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders in 2015, and was the keynote speaker at the G20’s Y20 Summit in Australia.
His thought leadership has been featured in international media like Monocle, Business Insider, Sky News Business, Financial Review, CIO Magazine and Boss. He is the author of the books Digilogue: how to win the digital minds and analogue hearts of tomorrow’s customers and Thinque Funky: Upgrade Your Thinking, and his upcoming book Seamless: the futurephile’s guide to leading digital adaptation and human transformation is due for release by Wiley in October 2016.
His presentations are meticulously researched, highly energetic and always fascinating with content tailored to the audience, which is why clients like Apple, Cisco, Mercedes Benz, Hilton, SAP, Gartner and Macquarie Bank have turned to Anders over the years to help them turn research into foresight and business impact
Seamless: Weaving Digital & Analogue Worlds. The world is filled with friction. Everywhere we go we experience the frictive effects of badly designed “seams”. Smart brands understand that the future of customer service, great customer experience and the creation of raving fans, lies in their ability to design seamless transitions between physical and digital channels, and to deliberately and empathetically remove friction from our lives. In a future of the Internet of Things, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence, the ability of leaders and brands to go ‘seamless’ will distinguish the winners from the losers.
This bespoke tailored presentation will provide:
- A futurephile’s guide to creating seamlessness for your brand and organization
- Showcase how to think and design to avoid the top frictive mistakes of companies in demise
- How to use seamlessness to create raving brand advocates and customer loyalty
Digilogue: The Convergence of Digital and Analogue. As some organisations careen recklessly into the digital future, others are being left behind. Smart companies are however realising there is an important middle ground – the Digilogue. A place where digital and analogue converge. Where progressive ‘digital’ strategies satisfy a customer's mind while the old fashioned ‘analogue’ practices sooth their hearts. This customised presentation will provide:
- Appreciation of the parts of your business that simply cannot go digital
- Insights into the real customer experience, the touch points that thrill them by speaking to their hearts and not their head
- Understanding of how to develop your digital ‘story’ in a way that actually attracts business
- Recognition of why customer service will never be replaced, but reborn in the Digilogue
Waves of Change: Three Global Trends Disrupting your Existence. Having your finger on the pulse of the market place has never been more important. We are operating in a turbo-charged environment that waits for no one. Waves of Change is a fascinating 'Did you know?' session covering the three major forces of change that are threatnening every business. A perfect session to shake off organisational ‘change apathy’ and prepare your team for what’s next.
This customised presentation will provide:
- Insights into the key trends that are already upending your industry
- Tools to harness these game changing trends and use them to reinvent your strategies
- The ability to decode today’s landscape and use it as a way to drive innovation
- How to view change as a wave that can be channelled, rather than a threat
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.