Make Way for Gen Z
Expert on Generations and GenZ
- Generational research featured on multiple news networks such as CNN, CNBC, and the Today Show
- Works with his son, Jonah, to deliver cross-generational insights to audiences
- Passionate, energizing speaker who breaks down the implications of GenZ’s entrance into the workforce
Play Video View Fees
David Stillman is a generational expert and an internationally-acclaimed keynote speaker. He is co-author of two best-selling books on the generations at work including, When Generations Collide and The M-Factor: How the Millennial Generation Is Rocking the Workplace. He has appeared on CNN, CNBC, and The TODAY Show as well as in Fast Company, The New York Times, and The Washington Post, among numerous other national publications.
Stillman has received rave reviews from Fortune 100 companies, including 3M, American Express, Best Buy, Cisco Systems, Deloitte, Disney, GE, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, Pepsi, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Pfizer, and many more. His creative communications work earned him numerous accolades including gold medals at the NY Film Festival and the much coveted CLIO Award. He was named to the prestigious list of “Forty Under 40” movers and shakers by The Business Journal and most recently as one of 200 to Watch. Diane Sawyer from ABC said it best; “David will help you see the world through the eyes of a different generation.”
Jonah Stillman graduated from high school in 2017 and is pursuing a life as an entrepreneur. Growing up, for 10-years Jonah competed on the national US circuit in snowboarding. He was ranked in the top 5 in the US before hanging up his helmet to pursue working with his Dad in the generational field. Jonah and a team of peers conducted one of the first national surveys about Gen Z’s workplace attitudes. The eye-opening results ignited Jonah’s interest in keeping the dialogue going. After growing up watching his dad - David - be the voice of his generation, Jonah is excited to be a voice of Gen Z. He is the youngest speaker on the circuit and has already shared his insights on Gen Z with CNBC, MSNBC, and CBS and was recently featured in Fast Company, TIME, INC, Forbes and the NY Times.
Make Way for Gen Z! Believe it or not…there’s life after the Millennial generation. A new generation is impacting our workplace and marketplace, and not enough leaders are paying attention! Are you ready for Gen Z? The leading edge of Gen Z is well into their 20's with entirely new attitudes about work, technology, travel, money, and life.
In “Make Way for Gen Z”, you will learn:
- The key events and conditions that shaped Gen Z.
- Gen Z’s traits and values, and how they play out in the workplace and/or marketplace.
- What it will take to recruit, retain, manage, and motivate Gen Z.
- What are Gen Z’s consumer behaviors and how brands connect best with this new generation of buyers.
With content based on three national surveys and the first international study, primary data, best practices, and interviews with CEOs and Gen Zers, you will get the most comprehensive look at the Gen Z employee and/or customer.
This engaging, humorous, and extremely customized presentation guarantees that you will learn not only who the Gen Z employee or customer is, but how to reach them. It is tailored specifically to your needs, industry and audience.
When Generations Collide 2.0. You may think you know the generations, but the Baby Boomers, Generation X'ers, and Millennials are carving out new territory as they evolve. Now comes the latest twist—the arrival of Generation Z in the workplace and marketplace. Just when you think you’ve bridged all the gaps, it’s time to learn about what happens when generations continue to collide.
In Generations 2.0, you will learn where all the generations are in their careers today and what they need to be successful. Where are the big generational issues on the horizon for leaders, managers, and individuals? And what’s going to happen when a whole new generation arrives on the scene—Gen Z?
This energizing, fresh, and funny update on Generations 2.0 will help you identify the gaps creating mayhem in your workplace and marketplace, apply smart solutions to help you navigate multigenerational minefields, and ultimately, look at the generations in a whole new way.
David’s multimedia presentations are always entertaining and thought-provoking. Known for customizing his material for every client, David can focus his generational insights in three distinct areas:
- Workplace: Recruiting, retaining, communicating with four generations
- Marketplace: Customer service and sales for four generations
- Giving: How to attract and retain four gens of donors and volunteers
You will learn:
- What are the hot generational trends hitting the workplace and marketplace today?
- How is the arrival of Generation Z going to shake things up?
- What does each generation need to be successful?
- How can you bridge the gaps more effectively whether you are a leader, a manager or an individual contributor?
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.