Scott McKain: The Ultimate Experience
- Author of three Amazon #1 business bestsellers on expanding profits, increasing sales, and engaging customers
- Three decades of experience consulting for the world’s most influential companies
- Inducted into the “Professional Speakers Hall of Fame” and is a member of “Speakers Roundtable”
- Advises companies on standing out and delivering a unique user experience in an overcrowded marketplace
Play Video View Fees
Scott McKain is an internationally known authority who helps organizations create distinction in every phase of business and teaches how to deliver an “Ultimate Customer Experience®.”
He is the founder of a consulting and training company that explores the role of ultimate customer experiences in creating enhanced client retention and revenue, and is the author of three Amazon.com #1 business bestsellers; all teaching how to expand profits, increase sales, and engage customers. McKain’s latest book, released by publisher McGraw-Hill and titled 7 Tenets of Taxi Terry, provides the specific steps for every employee to create and deliver ultimate customer experiences.
Scott McKain’s presentations benefit from three decades of experience, combined with his innate talent for articulating successful ideas. McKain has spoken before and consulted for the world’s most influential corporations.
He has presented his business strategies on platforms in all fifty states and seventeen countries...from Singapore to Sweden; from Mexico to Morocco...from the White House with the President in attendance; to conferences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He has been honored with induction into the "Professional Speakers Hall of Fame." And, he is a member of "Speakers Roundtable" -- an elite, invitation-only group of twenty business speakers considered by many to be among the best in the world.
Create Distinction: What To Do When “Great” Isn’t Good Enough To Grow Your Business How do you stand out from your competition so you become their preferred choice in a volatile marketplace? Scott reveals the elements that pull you back to the pack – and the Four Cornerstones of Distinction it takes to attain remarkable success.
- How to avoid the mistakes of commoditization
- The specific steps you must take to create distinction
- The importance of personal responsibility in organizational growth
Distinctive Sales: How To Stand Out In a Hyper-Competitive Marketplace
Our research shows that not only are most organizations selling customers and prospects exactly like their competitors, they’re also not emphasizing the differences that will make them the superior choice. In this program, Scott shows the steps required to sell uniquely in a hyper-competitive marketplace.
- Sell the differences that make you a preferred choice
- Four ways to sell uniquely from your competition
- How to transcend transaction and develop loyal relationships for more sales
- The six key disconnections between sales professionals and their customers
The Ultimate Customer Experience: Delivering What Customers REALLY Want for Lifelong Loyalty and Endless Referrals
What is the ultimate experience that a customer could have doing business with your organization? This program will teach your team what it takes to create undying loyalty and endless referrals.
- The five steps of an Ultimate Customer Experience
- Why the experience – and not service – generates loyalty; and what you need to do to create it
- The information you need to personalize the experience, in order to intensify the customer’s commitment to your organization
- The Six Disconnections Between Organizations and Customers — and how to bridge the gaps so you can engage distinctively
Leading With Distinction: Motivate Enhanced Productivity To Achieve Remarkable Results If you lead like everyone else, you’ll get the same team delivering the same results as everyone else – and that’s not good enough in today’s world. In this program, Scott teaches leaders how to become more distinctive, in order to expand your team’s ability to deliver extraordinary results.
- The four key elements to distinctive leadership
- How to be creative – while enhancing clarity about results
- The single most important element in leadership communication
Developing A Distinctive Culture in a Multi-Generational Marketplace: Enhance Retention and Optimize Outcomes in a Diverse Environment
Your organization’s culture will always trump your organization’s strategy – for culture determines how we execute. Yet, in this time of so many diverse generations and cultures working together in our organization, how do we develop a culture that creates distinction? In this program, Scott helps you develop a game plan that respects our differences – and helps us draw strength from our diversity.
- Why “different” from how we do it doesn’t mean “incorrect” in how it’s done
- How generational differences can create distinction when we develop an open, accepting organizational culture
- How to thrive in a workplace with multiple generations, and how to work with people who think differently than you
Standing Out and Moving Up in Times of Change: Create Distinction
Change is certainly not a novel phenomenon, but in many ways the pace of change we are currently experiencing is new. How organizations — and individual professionals — deal with the issues of a rapidly changing and highly competitive environment are critical to both future success and current productivity. Scott McKain’s programs will outline how organizations – and the professionals who work for them – should deal with change. And, he offers compelling insights on how to sell, serve, manage and lead…even when the future is uncertain.
- The specific steps you must take to create distinction
- The Four Cornerstones of Distinction required to stand out and move up in times of change
- The importance of personal responsibility in creating compelling experiences in today’s culture
And, please remember, there are both external and internal customers — meaning this content has great relevance to those on your team who do not directly engage with your “end customer”!
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.