Sebastian Terry Sizzle Reel
- Known around the world for pursuing an incredible list of 100 Things that he wants to achieve before he dies
- Grew 100 Things philanthropic movement into a best-selling book, two international documentaries, and reality TV show
- Tells his unique, action-packed story while integrating the principles of goal setting, creating opportunity, and helping others
Play Video View Fees
Driven by a passion to see others achieve, Sebastian Terry’s one-of-a-kind story has organically become a powerful catalyst for personal and organizational transformation.
Shocked by the death of a close friend in his mid-twenties, Sebastian experienced a moment in his life where he asked himself a simple question; ‘Am I happy?’. The answer was NO, and so, he created a list of 100 Things that he hoped would transform his life.
For more than a decade, Sebastian has been chasing down the goals on his list and teaching others how to do the same. From marrying a stranger in Vegas (Item #2) and delivering a baby (#23), to living on a deserted island for 1 week (#63) and even walking across a country (#36), he has grown his 100 Things journey into a best-selling book and a global movement. He has become a sought-after speaker, inspiring and catalyzing human progress and connection around the world.
The impact of time and experience has helped shape Sebastian’s journey from the pursuit of fun and exciting life goals to the realization that these strategies transfer not just to others who dream of achieving personal goals, but also into the mechanics of organizational growth. Exclusively represented by Leading Authorities speakers bureau, Sebastian inspires organizations to gain perspective, think big, and be the best they can be on every level so that others can follow suit. Twelve years from starting his journey, he combines electric energy, highly unique, entertaining, and emotive storytelling with actionable tactics to teaches the principles of:
- Values-based goal setting,
- Developing an unstoppable mindset,
- Creating a unique action plan,
- The power of action,
- And Improving culture through positive connection.
Guaranteed to make you laugh, cry, think, and finally take action, Sebastian’s talks are like no other and engage any audience creating an environment for education and change. Individuals and teams walk away with a tool kit they can transfer into both their personal and professional lives as they set out with a structure to conquer any goal.
Told through the lens of his incredibly personal story and teaching principles, Sebastian uses his learnings and experience to hit current and relevant topic areas including
Leadership Through Values-Based Goal Setting:
- Creating environments for intrinsically motivated staff & teams
- Leading through example
- Doubling down on individual and team values
- Creating advanced teamwork and communication
- Teaching through offering opportunity and real time experience
- Hatching the ultimate action plan
- Team accountability
Mastering Mental Health & Wellness:
- Helping individuals create structure in their personal and professional lives through adaptable planning techniques
- Emotional management: accentuating the highs and supporting the lows
- Values recognition as a foundation to growth
- The importance of community
- The importance of progress, feedback and completion
Exploring Resilience Through Goal Striving:
- Developing meaningful goals as a way of stimulating passion and perseverance
- Understanding the feedback loop of progress and turning adversity into opportunity
- Adapting to change
- The importance of breaking your comfort zone
- Building your support crew
- How to get everyone on the same page: the power of shared values
- Creating a healthy ecosystem of communication
- Personal connection leads to professional connection
- Creating opportunities for meaningful interactions
- Understanding what we do today directly affects who we will become tomorrow (Input = Outcome)
- Planning effectively to optimize workplace performance.
- The power of accountability and how to integrate it into your community
Team Engagement During COVID-19 & Beyond:
- How to tackle general workplace issues heightened by COVID-19 such as low morale, low staff connection, and fluctuating mental health
- Developing and implementing repeatable values-based goal setting techniques
- Increasing team unity and understanding around desired outcomes
- Utilizing social accountability to complete goals
- Fostering an environment of idea sharing, collaborative help, and understanding
- Creating open communication channels for ongoing progress
VIRTUAL OFFERING: 100 THINGS ‘WHAT’S ON YOUR LIST’ EMERGENCY PACKAGE
- INSPIRATION - ENGAGEMENT - CONNECTION - ACTION -
Integrating and sharing the most powerful elements from his renowned keynote, life changing workshop, and connection activation, Sebastian offers a brand new COVID-19 specific Emergency Package that will not just keep your individuals and teams positive in isolation, but is guaranteed to engage, inspire, and drive real-time progress and connection in the face of disruption and isolation. This 2-hour virtual experience condenses a 3-Step process into 1 powerfully interactive session.
Step 1: 100 Things Keynote. Told through the lens of his incredible personal story, Sebastian’s unique blend of sharp humor, profound insight, and relatability leaves employees and teams empowered, motivated, and on the path to being the best versions of themselves in and out of isolation. Blending principles of psychology, masterful storytelling, and 10 years of keynote experience, Sebastian cuts to the core of human behavior, personal achievement, and personal well-being in a way that will have your audience laughing, crying, thinking and taking action. Additional Extras (free):
- Screening of Sebastian’s ESPN Feature documentary (7 minutes- over 20 million views)
- Live Q&A session
- Some previous clients have replaced the keynote with a documentary screening followed by a curated Q&A. All the same takeaways are reached in what is more of an intimate experience.
- Adapting to change
- Maintaining mental health & well-being through resilience
- Using adversity as fuel for growth
- Empowering individuals and teams to create greater productivity from home
- The opportunity in virtual connection
- Re-establishing company values to maintain engagement and drive
- The power of meaningful and impactful goals
- Building & leveraging community to create a better way of operating
- How a kinder culture leads to greater connection, purpose and results
Step 2: 100 Things ‘Create Your Ultimate List’ Workshop. Catalyzing inspiration into action, Sebastian utilizes the latest of virtual technology to guide delegates through an 4-Step List-Creation Process, allowing them to realize their biggest personal and professional goals. With dynamic and interactive elements that explore personal values, the process of achieving, and the power of action, the finale to the workshop challenges individuals to take real-time action on one particular goal within the session. Uniquely designed to create isolation-specific momentum, the 100 Things List Creation Workshop is fun, interactive and action-focused. Delegates leave with their own list of personal & professional goals PLUS tangible progress on one specific goal.
Note: Downloadable Workbook also available for delegates to work through (free).
Step 3: 100 Things Virtual DreamWall. Building upon the individual and team goals identified in the workshop, the 100 Things Virtual Dream Wall acts in two major ways:
- Available to all delegates online, the Dreamwall beautifully showcases (in real time) the specific goals and dreams of your team in one place via an art installation that acts as a beacon of hope and insight into your community.
- Fostering virtual connection and opportunity for collaboration, the DreamWall functionality allows virtual conversation around each goal shared. Individuals who share similar goals or who are able to help others with their goals are able to connect virtually (throughout the session and long after it’s over) to increase team morale, maintain progress through purpose, and deepen community.
100 THINGS KEYNOTE: WHAT’S ON YOUR LIST
Permission - Choice - Accountability - Connection - Growth
Dynamic, powerful, and highly inspirational, the 100 Things keynote is told through the lens of Sebastian’s incredible personal story.
Delivered with wit, insight, and relatability, this keynote not only inspires change but creates a decisive pathway for individuals & organizations to help identify values, create impactful goals, build effective and personalized action plans, while also leaving a lasting and agile tool kit that can be referenced long after your event has ended.
Sebastian uses masterful storytelling and principles of psychology to cut to the core of human behavior, personal achievement, and well-being with an integrated approach that will have your audience laughing, crying, thinking, and taking action.
- Redefining Purpose
- Resilience: Overcoming Adversity
- A Healthy You: A Healthy Community
- Growth & Connection
- The Power of Choice
- Finding Your Why
- Meaningful Goal Setting
- Action & The Power of NOW
- Outgrowing Your Comfort Zone
- Personal Empowerment, Development & Leadership
- Value Identification
- Selfish to Selfless
- The Ripple Effect
- How to Create Your List- Dreaming Big
- The Art of Achieving- Being You
- Balance & Wellbeing
- Building Community - Trust, Authenticity & Passion
- Power of Action- Permission
- Helping Others
100 Things Keynote: What’s On Your List – watch Sebastian’s keynote (condensed) for The Daily Goalcast (viewed 10 million times across multiple platforms).
100 THINGS ACTIVATIONS: MORE THAN JUST A KEYNOTE
- 100 Things ‘Create Your List’ Workshop. Brings together your team via a dynamic and action-packed deep-dive session to help identify personal values, create impactful lists, and take the first steps towards actually achieving their goals in the workshop!
- Dream Wall. Acting as an interactive art installation, the Dream Wall encourages staff to share personal and work-related dreams & goals on a giant canvas. Resulting in a beautiful and compelling art piece, delegates will connect, bond, and collaborate uniquely.
- Guinness World Record Attempt. Dipping into a more experiential space, a specially designed Guinness World Record rallies attendees into a fun and competitive environment aimed at connecting, progressing and having fun with previously discussed topics.
KINDSUM KEYNOTE: #KINDNESSCOUNTS
Example - Inclusion - Opportunity
We all have the innate ability and desire to help people – what we lack though is opportunity.
Sebastian’s Kindsum keynote provides insight, inspiration, and a framework for individuals and organizations to learn from and leverage to create social impact in their personal and professional lives.
Exploring the mechanics of emotional intelligence, compassion, empathy, and the concept of community, this touching and dynamic keynote shares lessons learned from the incredible story of Kindsum and shows that whether it be at home, in the workplace, or further afield, the untapped potential of true connection can be the difference between a life well-lived or a business well-led.
Rounding out the 100 Things philosophy that once we look after ourselves, we’re truly ready to serve others, Sebastian uniquely taps into business culture and the power of the individual as a driving force for change.
Kindsum: The Story – Welcome to Kindsum: “The meeting place for human kindness”
- Empathy, Compassion & Emotional intelligence
- The 3 Steps to Social Impact: Opportunity - Example - Inclusion
- The Science of Kindness
- Shifting Perspective
- Bravery Through Vulnerability
- Growing & Activating Community
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Peer-to-Peer Altruism
- 3 Steps to Activating Kindness In Your Community
- Building Emotional Intelligence
- Creating Opportunity through Trust
KINDSUM ACTIVATIONS: MAKING COMMUNITY KIND
- Emotional Intelligence Workshop. Focusing on the psychological aspect of social impact, the Kindsum workshop takes delegates through a series of exercises and fun challenges aimed at strengthening emotional intelligence and creating ideas and action-plans for an ongoing kindness mindset.
- Kindsum Community Project. What better way to show how easy kindness can be than to offer a live opportunity for delegates to engage with? Using a unique process that sources a kindness opportunity from your own community, and then allows your delegates to volunteer, we execute a kindness project that will invigorate, unite, and inspire everyone involved. Capturing this project on film and editing in accordingly allows an additional opportunity to further spread the powerful message through sharing the content amongst your network and client base.
- Kindsum - A Corporate Giving Platform. Kindsum now also integrates its technology with corporate clients looking to make social impact through corporate giving. Leveraging the Kindsum platform allows organizations to offer their staff personalized and efficient volunteering opportunities in line with a volunteering program.
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.
Seb Terry is an incredibly inspirational guy who has done extraordinary things with his life. His stories, philosophies, tools and processes will unleash anyone's ability to put aside procrastination and prioritize what's truly important to them in living a happier and healthier life, personally and professionally. Staff engagement and motivation has increased massively since Seb’s keynote & workshop and we’re progressing as a unified team with smiles in our faces. Time with Seb is a gift and one my whole team and I will forever be grateful for - it's nothing short of life changing.
It's only every once in a while I feel so strongly about a speaker that I want to recommend them... and this is one of those times. Our members can be a tough audience to please. Sebastian was interesting and HILARIOUS! And SUPER nice! Book him! You won't be disappointed!
Sebastian's enthusiasm is infectious, his lust for life 100% genuine, and just days after the event we had people lining up to help him on his journey. We cannot recommend him highly enough as a motivational speaker and an all-round nice guy!