Vince Poscente: Big Goals in Short Order
- Olympic Gold Medal Skier at the age of 30
- #1 Wall Street Journal, USA Today and New York Times bestseller
- Inducted into the NSA Hall of Fame
- High-energy presentation with humorous anecdotes to motivate audiences to achieve big goals and rejuvenate their business
Play Video View Fees
Vince Poscente is the founder and CEO of the Goal Acceleration Institute. His captivating combination of high energy and humor combine for an unforgettable opening or closing corporate keynote.
His against-all odds Olympic strategy is a powerful way to have your team reach BIG GOALS in less time. Vince is a business guy who decided he would compete in the Olympics four years after his 26th birthday. At the age of 30, Poscente was vying for Gold, blasting down the mountain at an incredible 135 mph on skis. With his acumen for speedy goals, he soon became an in-demand speaker, author, and consultant, guiding corporations toward accelerated personal and organizational objectives.
While others in your industry may tend to hang-on, Poscente illustrates how each team member can sustain a competitive advantage. Through powerful examples and edge of your seat stories, your audience will be energized and ready to tackle the tough challenges ahead of them.
“Sophisticated audiences want more than ‘simple motivation.’ My job is to illuminate a direct path for GOALS-FAST in an entertaining way.”
• Weekend skier to Olympian in four years
• Meetings & Conventions - Planners’ Favorite Speaker 2014
• Weekly columnist since 2005 – The 70 Second eBrief
• #1 Wall Street Journal, USA Today and NY Times bestseller
• Masters in Organizational Management
• Leadership on four Himalayan expeditions
This is the perfect time for you and your company to speed past your competition towards extraordinary goals.
Vince Poscente will help you accelerate towards BIG GOALS in Short Order.
BIG GOALS In Short Order: Vince uses his signature wit and wisdom in his unforgettable recreational skier to Olympics in four years story. Each keynote is tailored to the specific needs of the audience. (Content has been updated to reflect the unique challenges of today.)
He knows the key to making a message stick with an audience is to provide an experience. A Vince Poscente keynote speech is an experience you're not soon to forget. He blends a high-energy presentation style with humorous anecdotes, powerful visual and audio tools, and meaningful content designed to educate and edify while it entertains.
Vince's speech resonates long after the event itself because he so completely engages the minds—and bodies—of audiences. Painting a vivid picture, Vince perches on a chair and physically acts out the thrill of skiing 135-mph down a steep, icy slope. He asks audience members to perform a happy dance and participate in their own Olympic Opening Ceremony, transporting his audiences through music and reenactment. His warmth invites trust; his stories engender an emotional bond.
As the content cornerstone of his keynotes, Alignment, Agility and Efficiency are presented in a practical, hands on manner. The audience learns a fundamental yet powerful message integral to The Goal Acceleration Institute's process: Do What the Competition is Not Willing To Do. The single-event speech is designed to get audiences excited and, by providing a moving experience, to hardwire its lessons into their psyche. In order to achieve long-term results, however, it's advisable to follow-up the keynote with our business consulting services and learning tools that customize, reinforce, and expand upon the messages.
Accelerate REINVENTION. A new keynote designed to help audience members reinvent, reignite and rejuvenate in the business of life. Vince Poscente switches setback into set-free. This is fast and fun way to redefine how you thrive in a competitive marketplace.
- Innovation at Work—Audiences learn how to innovate in any business situation using Poscente's recreational skier to Olympian in four years model
- Competitive Advantages—You will internalize a powerful change in how to compete using the approach Do what the competition is not willing to do
- Leadership for the Self - high speed results are possible in cultures that foster an attitude of Owning the solution
- Speed of Execution—Learn where employees and companies embrace the essentials for reinvention
- Taking Control—With infectious energy, warmth and humor, Poscente delivers an experience that translates into an empowered audience
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.