Mel Robbins: How To Stop Screwing Yourself Over | TEDx
- One of the most popular motivational female speakers in the world
- Legal analyst for CNN, Dr. Oz Healthline Expert, and CEO of media company, The Confidence Project
- Best-selling author of the #1 Audiobook in the world, The 5 Second Rule, and host of original advice show on Audible, Kick Ass with Mel Robbins
- Host of the new daytime syndicated talk show, The Mel Robbins Show, which airs nationwide on September 16th, 2019
- Her social media platforms inspire and motivate more than 60 million people every month and her TEDx Talk is one of the most popular of all time, with more than 18 million views
Play Video View Fees
Mel Robbins is a serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, internationally recognized social media influencer, and one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the world.
Her digital platform inspires more than 20 million people a month with transformative videos, articles, positive psychology research, and inspiring content. Mel’s latest book, The 5 Second Rule, has been translated into 29 languages, was last year’s #1 audiobook in the world, and is one of the top five most read books on Amazon. Her TEDx talk about change has more than 14 million views. She’s the host of an original, new advice show on Audible, Kick Ass with Mel Robbins.
Mel’s media company, The Confidence Project, Inc., produces personal development programming and on-line courses for her global student body and corporate partners - taken by more than 50,000 people a year.
On stage, Mel is a riveting, fun, and unforgettable speaker - teaching audiences a wide range of science-backed strategies with life-changing impact. Mel has spoken to executives at some of the world’s leading brands, including Microsoft, JP Morgan Chase, Optum, Cisco, and AT&T. She was also an award-winning opinion columnist and legal analyst for CNN and a Dr. Oz Healthline Expert.
A graduate of Dartmouth College and Boston College Law School, Mel is married, mother of three and lives in the Boston area, but remains a Midwesterner at heart.
The 5 Second Rule: Achieve Breakthrough Performance in Your Career & Life.
Imagine if you had a secret weapon that helped you beat procrastination and self-doubt. What if you had the confidence and courage to take action and share your ideas with conviction? You’d be unstoppable.
In her globally praised TEDx talk, best-selling author, entrepreneur and social media influencer, Mel Robbins introduced the world to the science-backed secret to change–The 5 Second Rule. Over 13 million views later, The 5 Second Rule has become an international best-selling book translated into 29 languages, the #1 Audiobook in the world and a life-changing global movement inspiring people to quit procrastinating, become more courageous, accomplish goals, and change for the better.
Mel has used The 5 Second Rule to transform her own life. Since discovering and implementing The 5 Second Rule, Mel has become the most booked female speaker in the world, an award-winning legal analyst for CNN, an internationally acclaimed bestselling author, and the CEO of a media company that inspires more than 20 million people each month.
With riveting videos, case studies, compelling research, and hilarious personal stories, Mel will recount the deeply relatable and remarkable story of The 5 Second Rule and the power of five second decisions. She will demonstrate how this rule has helped people, teams, and businesses around the world change for the better. And, through audience interaction, she’ll show you how to use the Rule so you can also achieve your goals.
This is a life-altering speech filled with groundbreaking insights and a tool for action that is critical for selling, leadership development, innovation, and success. Mel will present the secret to HOW we change behavior, HOW to take smart risks, HOW you bring out the best in your team, and HOW to create the results that we covet at work and in life. You’ll walk out of this experience with tools you can bring to back to your team, your family, and your life–and you’ll leave feeling inspired, empowered, and able to take action.
- Discover the secret to increasing productivity, confidence and courage.
- Master The 5 Second Rule.
- Leverage the science of habits to create immediate behavior change.
- Practice higher brain function that enables breakthrough performance.
- Understand how five second decisions change your life and business.
- Be inspired and uplifted to reach your potential.
Mel also creates customized speeches and multi-event leadership series for clients.