Shane Feldman 2019 Speaker Demo Reel
Founder & CEO of Count Me In, Internationally Celebrated Social Entrepreneur Community, Relationships, and Team Building Expert
- Recognized by The White House, The Prime Minister of Canada, and The United Nations for his achievements in community leadership
- Featured on Larry King, Dr. Oz, Forbes, People Magazine, and his A&E documentary TV series A&E following his community-building work
- Inspires audiences and offers tangible to activate their leadership and cultivate meaningful connections.
Play Video View Fees
In this digital age of distraction and disconnection, many companies are finding it increasingly challenging to engage and retain both top-tier talent and customers. This is where Shane Feldman thrives.
Recognized by The White House, The Prime Minister of Canada, and The United Nations for his achievements in community leadership, Shane helps audiences activate the leader within and connect more authentically with colleagues and customers to see greater engagement, satisfaction, and retention. As the founder and CEO of Count Me In, Shane is the visionary behind the world's largest millennial-led movement. Over the past decade, Count Me In has initiated tens of thousands of projects worldwide, contributing a value of over $2.6 billion to the global economy through service.
Shane’s reputation as a keynote speaker is built on his energetic approach, skilled storytelling, and his capacity to both inspire audiences and offer tangible strategies they can implement right away to activate their leadership and cultivate meaningful connections. He has worked with some of the world’s most dynamic companies, including Google, Microsoft, and The Walt Disney Company.
Shane has been featured in top media outlets including Larry King, Dr. Oz, Forbes, People Magazine, and his documentary TV series from A&E follows his community-building work.
Leadership Passport: Attracting, Empowering and Retaining a High-Performing Team
Having researched community leadership and human behavior in over 20 countries, Shane has uncovered universal strategies that make teams click and businesses thrive. In this captivating and actionable talk, Shane Feldman reveals how to cultivate a work environment centered around community, that enables individuals and teams to perform at their highest levels. Shifting common misconceptions surrounding organizational culture, Shane breaks down how to foster an inclusive work environment where teams are inspired to innovate, think creatively, and collaborate.
Through engaging stories of remote African villages, bustling Asian cities and quaint European towns, Shane’s dynamic talk demonstrates simple shifts to become a stronger, more inclusive leader.
Motivational and actionable, Shane’s presentations are customized to fit the audience and objectives of each event. Key takeaways include:
- What it looks like to be a true community builder and to lead with authenticity
- The difference between culture and community, and what it takes to foster unity and collaboration at all levels
- One simple shift to ensure every voice feels valued and heard
- Building loyalty and engagement among employees to boost performance
- Empowering a courageous entrepreneurial mindset
- New and effective ways of working across all levels of an organization, regardless of your role
Relationship Passport: Inspiring and Retaining Loyal Customers
In today’s digital landscape, attention is the new economy. Organizations who rise above the noise do so through authentic relationships and community building.
In this talk, famed entrepreneur Shane Feldman bridges the gap between technology and relationships, giving audiences the tools to inspire customers and increase loyalty and retention.
Through his firsthand experiences travelling the world and spearheading the world’s largest millennial-led movement, Count Me In, Shane has uncovered the universal framework that allows certain organizations to build a community of customers who are also raving fans, followers and advocates. Break out of the constraints of old models, and learn how to use tech as an advantage to making customers an integral part of your company’s community and story.
- This customized session gives audiences key takeaways to:
- Make customers a part of your company’s story in a way that inspires and empowers
- Put customers at the center of your company’s community by implementing pathways for them to connect in authentic ways
- Embrace social media as an asset for growth
- Build genuine relationships and connections with customers that transcend evolving tech and trends
Future-Proof Passport: Building and Scaling to Move Beyond Competition and Elevate Impact
In today's unpredictable landscape, your competitive edge is collaboration.
In this empowering, forward-looking talk, Shane Feldman goes beyond the hype and speculation to reveal a fundamental truth: In today's unpredictable landscape, community and purpose are what will set you apart.
New disruptive business models, new flexible work arrangements, new tech-fueled innovation are all part of the future of work. Shifting perceptions of entrepreneurship and moving beyond tech-fueled competition, Shane helps audiences re-focus, re-connect, and elevate their impact.
Taking audiences behind the lessons learned interviewing community leaders in places ranging from Albania and China, to Ghana and France, Shane decodes how to empower human connection, future-proof your organization, and optimize people, planet, and profit through real-world examples and clear strategies you can apply right away.
This customized session gives audiences key takeaways to:
- Become more persistent, courageous and resilient
- Build the community that will thrive through change and uncertainty
- Uncover the why behind your work, promoting authenticity
- Uncover a sustainable growth mindset
Leadership Rewired: Ignite A Thriving Community In A Digital Age Of Disconnection.
Believe business is built on relationships? In this inspiring and actionable keynote, renowned
entrepreneur Shane Feldman will help you reimagine yourself as a community builder, so you and your organization can build thriving teams and attract loyal customers.
In this digital age of distraction and disconnection, we’re facing a community crisis. Companies are finding it increasingly challenging to engage and retain top-tier talent and customers. The solution is community building: redefining leadership as a daily choice to connect with others in a more intentional and meaningful way.
Whether you’re an executive, a sales rep, a dentist or an engineer, Shane's unique approach will help you connect with coworkers and customers more effectively, and equip you with the skills to be a true community builder within your organization. Having researched community in 20+ countries around the world, Shane takes the audience on a thrilling journey from remote villages to bustling metropolises, uncovering universal strategies that will help you and your organization build better relationships, and better business. Combining entertaining case studies with practical insights, this captivating keynote performance will help you and your organization optimize human connection so you can thrive in this digital age.
- Learn the daily leadership practice that drives creativity and innovation
- Build a culture that celebrates connection and collaboration
- Implement a next-level strategy to increase team buy-in and engagement
- How to offer a customer experience that guarantees loyalty
- The most effective strategy to make every interaction impactful
- Apply best practices currently used by the top performing companies
- Proactively avoid the top 3 connection killers
Loneliness To Leadership: Lead Yourself Before Others.
Shane Feldman started his first business at 12, produced his first event at 13, and the brand he
started in high school became a global phenomenon. From an early age, Shane was seen as a success story, but hidden behind his smile was deep loneliness and disconnection.
Sucker punched by relationship breakdown, he left the country to escape, reset, and recharge. That first plane ticket turned into an unplanned journey around the world, and an accidental discovery of some of the truths about community: how they start, what makes them tick, how people engage and the power of meaningful connection.
Equal parts inspiring and practical, this timely keynote combines entertaining stories from Shane’s global travels with key insights that you and your team can apply immediately to improve communication, collaboration, wellness and workplace culture.
- Avoid a common mistake most people make in communicating
- Gain a fresh approach to problem solving
- Learn how to make every interaction memorable
- Understand how to proactively avoid top-performer burnout
- Easy strategies to increase wellness at work
- How to build a team that embraces change and innovation
- Community building leadership practices that you can implement right away
Topics & Types
Award Winning Entrepreneur, Brand Loyalty & Innovation Expert: Thousands Have Johnny Cupcakes Logos as Tattoos!