Cassandra Worthy Hybrid Demo Reel
- Brings 15 years of real-world M&A experience distilled into an instantly-applicable mindset, behavior, and tools to help people grow
- Gives people the framework to transform their fear of change into fuel for personal and organizational growth
- Helps organizations disrupt ‘change as usual’ and shows them how they can transform their culture from surviving change to growing through change
Play Video View Fees
With contagious energy that radiates throughout every room she steps into, Cassandra Worthy is the world’s truly DISRUPTIVE thought-leader on CHANGE that companies need to build organizational resilience and adaptability. During times of major shift such as merger, acquisition, organizational restructure, new systems integration, and market disruption RARELY do businesses ever face the tumultuous emotional landscape of the organization head-on. Only 10% of successful change adoption is about know-how…the other 90% is squarely centered on an organization’s motivation and willingness to embrace the change. Without addressing the emotions standing in the way of motivation, any transformation journey is stopped in its tracks. This is where Cassandra steps in. She has created and cultivated the unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm® which is arming individuals around the world with the means to harness the power of emotion, a resource in infinite supply, to embrace and accelerate change and transformation journeys. Cassandra’s message nurtures highly resilient and adaptable organizations beginning at the heart of the individual.
Cassandra’s client base spans the Fortune 500 and larger all over the world including Procter & Gamble, Allstate, Jones Lang LaSalle, Centene Corporation, ConferenceDirect, and WeWork. Cassandra invigorates and inspires organizations, C-suite executives, and business associations alike going through significant change, disruption, and transformation. Cassandra’s customized keynote and workshop programs motivate the workforce to embrace Change Enthusiasm® and subsequently become self-actualized in working towards a change vision. In her leadership-centric presentations, she is not only sharing this unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm® but also 10+ years of M&A experience distilled down into the critical leadership traits required to lead with exception during high-stress times of change and transformation.
Master the Chemistry of Change: Uncover Your Inner Change Enthusiasm®. The Change Enthusiasm® strategy presented in this keynote empowers the audience to self-assess their change emotions and redirect anxiety and fears into moments of opportunity.
This program is perfect for leaders and teams:
- Embarking upon or going through significant change or disruption such as merger, acquisition, or restructure.
- Constantly challenged and stressed by having to grow the business with less time, fewer resources.
- Dealing with the complexity and frustrations of changing the way they work through digital transformation, new software integration, and/or new business practices.
The audience will leave with:
- An inspired perspective that managing and championing significant shift is entirely possible and even enjoyable.
- Steps to cultivate a growth mindset to thrive in the face of stressful and frustrating change.
- The education, energy, and motivation to take the first step to becoming a Change Enthusiast.
Explore the Underbelly of Exceptional Leadership Through Change: The softer skills required to effectively lead through change. This keynote distills down 15 years of Cassandra’s Corporate M&A experience into the critical skills that will empower leaders to create and sustain growth through change.
This program is perfect for:
- Executives and leaders responsible for inspiring and empowering their teams and organizations through change.
- Change management professionals responsible for leading change effectively and successfully throughout their respective organizations.
- Human Resources and organizational leaders responsible for building workforce resilience, productivity, and engagement through change.
The audience will leave with:
- A new perspective on the soft skills required to effectively lead through change.
- A practical framework to quantify your strengths and areas of growth when addressing, working and leading through change.
- An instantly-applicable action plan that empowers them to improve critical leadership behaviors to effectively lead change movements.
Engineering a Resilient and Inclusive Culture: Practical Tools to Nurture High-Level Workforce and Customer Engagement. The keynote addresses how to instill a mindset of resilience into the very core your cultural fabric and how to leverage inclusion as a tool to win with your employees, shareholders, customers, and clients.
This program is perfect for Executives and Leaders:
- Responsible for creating and nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture with equal access to the resources and tools for individual career success.
- Going through significant industry, market, or business disruption while charged to deliver breakthrough profitability and business growth.
- Seeking to embody and inspire resiliency throughout their teams and organizations.
The audience will leave with:
- A resilience mindset that will enable growth through any change, transformation, or disruption.
- A practical application to leverage inclusion as a tool for success with their teams, customers, and shareholders.
- Inspired perspective why inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.
Honestly at this point the feedback has been so overwhelmingly positive, I don't even know what we would suggest she do differently in the future. She made such an intentional point to weave in specifics to WEX, it couldn't have been more perfectly tailored to us and what we're going through as a company right now. And her enthusiasm is so contagious - we had the highest engagement ever with a motivational speaker.
Cassandra is such an incredible force of nature and powerful energy — I'm thankful she shared that with us! She hit upon so many very timely and important points that we all need to hear. And I loved that she shared her stories of adversity. Keep spreading your magic, please!