Inspire Q&A With Social Media Guru Crystal Washington
Crystal Washington, digital marketing strategist, social media consultant, and owner of a Houston-based marketing firm, Black-Market Exchange, was a keynote speaker at our 2018 Inspire: Leading Authorities' Day of Ideas conference on February 23rd.
During Crystal's highly-interactive and engaging presentation, she broke down complex Web, app, and social media topics, making them easier to understand and more accessible for everyone that was in the audience. As a thought leader with a passion for leveraging technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness, she explained practical applications of technology and social media in plain English and wowed the audience with her frank and topical insights on the best way to leverage different social platforms for different purposes.
She provided real takeaways on how to use social media to network and strengthen client connections without losing that personal touch that the audience will return to again and again—such as the LinkedIn tips to help identify and connect with new prospects, the top three free tech tools you can use to create more engaging presentations, and the best social media outlet to use when trying to resolve customer service issues.
Crystal’s knowledge, enthusiasm, clarity, and concise messages were energizing and her dynamic style allowed her to immediately connect with the audience and create meaningful conversations with everyone in the room. As soon as Crystal stepped on the stage and introduced herself, she had the whole room buzzing, taking notes, and asking questions. Since there wasn’t enough time to answer all the attendee’s questions, Crystal graciously decided to leverage social media and created a quick YouTube video to answer the remaining attendee questions.
Q&A WITH SOCIAL MEDIA GURU CRYSTAL WASHINGTON
Watch this video to hear Crystal’s answers to the following attendee questions:
- There are so many social platforms to keep up with. Any advice on which we should be using both personally and for our business?
- What’s the best social media platform to use to get new clients and greater brand awareness for your business?
- My PR team doesn’t want me to be the spokesperson for our team. How can I still use social media without violating my company’s preferences for corporate communications?
- Media relations are changing with social media too. How do you get noticed by journalists on social media?
- How often should you promote your business on social media without becoming obnoxious?
- How do you see the shifts in learning impacting the ways of delivering education at meetings?
If your organization is interested in leveraging technology to increase profits and productivity and wants to book a nationally-recognized social media or digital marketing keynote speaker, please consider Crystal Washington.
Call 1-800-SPEAKER or live chat with a member of our team right now to learn more about Crystal or to check her availability and fees for an upcoming event.
WANT MORE INSPIRATION?
To get a better feel for what we covered at our Inspire conference, catch up on anything you may have missed, or learn more about the motivational speakers featured in our Inspire lineup:
• Check out our favorite moments from the event, including presentation recaps and Q&A sessions from our other keynote speakers
• Subscribe to the Leading Authorities' podcast, Speaking Of, and listen to the latest podcast episodes we recorded with our Inspire speakers
• Follow us on Twitter @LAISpeakers and see the inspiring tweets and photos that attendees shared from this event