QSP Summit Portugal 2021
Lauren DeLisa Coleman
- Analyzes and forecasts the intersection of cultural trends and emerging tech behavior as it pertains to Millennials and Gen Z, DEI/Diversity
- Deciphers pop culture and hip hop trends and their impact on society, brands, business
- Deep expertise on trends in artificial intelligence, Web3, 5G, Metaverse as they converge with popular culture
- Helps companies incorporate future trends into concrete business practices
- Successful digital entrepreneur with over 14 years of experience working for notables from Snoop Dogg and Jay Z to Microsoft
Play Video View Fees
Multi-Media Futurist, Author, Speaker, and Entrepreneur; Lauren is an expert at deciphering and forecasting power trends, innovation, and public sentiment within the intersection of popular culture & emerging tech - Artificial Intelligence, 5G, Web 3 - and the impact of such on business and governance - with a unique focus on Millennials+ as well as diverse demographics. She helps brands and politicos understand how to create messaging and content that better resonates with today’s tech-savvy, pop culture Millennials consumers/constituents and influential demographics of color by providing forecast & insight into cultural trends, attitudes, and behavior as it all intersects with emerging tech usage, that is, Future Media.
Through the lens of what she calls "the rise of the leaderful"; a cultural shift exemplified by a new spirit of increased individual empowerment via a decentralized, networked, Future-Media driven era, she provides a unique voice as a visionary. Her work is based on her team's micro-sociology research, her books "Rise of the Smartpower Class"(Amazon Best: "New Media Studies"), and the 2016 update of that book, "America's Most Wanted: The Millennial”, and via her background as a successful, international digital entrepreneur previously collaborating with clients from Snoop Dogg to Microsoft leveraging content strategy, pop culture trends, and technology through her previous startup, Punch Media Group as well as an MTV Networks vet.
Lauren has written and continues to write for numerous media outlets on emerging tech and popular culture such as Forbes, Daily Beast, cnbc.com, The Next Web, Business Insider, Moguldom, allhiphop.com, and Campaigns & Elections, and more. She is also a guest commentator on MSNBC, among other media outlets.
She is the current founder of Lnk Agency, a diversified concept marketing, and media production company fostering innovation in marketing and communications strategy with ventures integrating music, film, post-cable television, technology, politics for the new GenZ/Millennial tech class, and DEI initiatives and counts as its clients companies from WarnerMedia (now WarnerMedia Discovery) to Microsoft.
A massive proponent of supporting the new majority in the powerful realm of Future Media, Lauren also recently launched an innovative non-profit and movement entitled GameChange to ensure that this new area is inclusive of a variety of top minds from diverse demographics.
She is at work on a new AI-driven media company and speaks professionally on the above via Leading Authorities agency.
Lauren is an alum of Columbia University and is currently pursuing studies at Harvard Business School.
The most important value one can offer is to provide fresh, engaging thought that is both easy to understand and easy to remember. Panels, conferences, radio shows, television programs, web, future vision, commentary, business analysis, interviews, and much more—Lauren deLisa Coleman breaks down cultural trend analysis as it intersects with millennial values and emerging tech behavior, DEI at a variety of prestigious conferences and plenaries to diverse audiences all across the globe.
Here are Lauren deLisa Coleman's core areas of interest and main speaking topics:
- The GenZ/Millennials Factor: Trend Forecast, Paradigm Quake Based On New Values From Tech-Savvy, Politically Aware Power Demographic
- Popular Culture/Hip Hop: Youth impact, future forecast, cultural intelligence, tech & innovation impact
- Diversity: Trend Forecast & Analysis, Innovation Insights, & Leadership Impact
- Intersection Of Social Good & New Levels Of Corporate Responsibility/Leadership: New Trend Demands From Millennial Demographics
- Impact Of Emerging Tech & Gen Z.Millennials: Disruptive Trends To Watch (Web3, 5G, VR, AI, Metaverse)
- Decay Of Traditional Media Structure, Rise Of Digital Public Opinion, & Trend Impact On Business
Lauren has a lot of knowledge and a lot of understanding of what is happening now in technology. She's good at getting into the shoes of the end user and bringing a side to the digital space and technology discussions that often missing which is how people feel and are impacted by devices and trends.
Lauren DeLisa Coleman is our go-to source for highlighting vital issues at the intersection of technology and culture. Her joint piece with Chuck D held the #1 post on the tech section for several days once it was posted and remains a classic.
I thought Lauren was a perfect fit for a tech centric column that focused on hip hop based on her past experience working with hip hop artists as a tech consultant and her experience as a writer for such known entities as the Huffington Post. It is rare to find people who not only have experience and technical knowledge, but also have the ability to deliver that knowledge in a meaningful and engaging manner.