Big Data & Social Media for Students
Technology Marketing Strategist & Futurist
- Explains the practical applications of technology and social media in plain English
- Offers practical tips for using technology to strengthen client connections without losing that personal touch
- Highly-interactive and engaging presentation with actionable insights
- Appeared in The Huffington Post, Glamour Magazine, and Bloomberg Business Week, among other major publications
Play Video View Fees
Crystal Washington, CSP works with organizations that want to leverage technology to increase profits and productivity!
As a technology strategist and certified futurist, Crystal takes complex social media, app, and web topics, and makes them easy to understand and accessible for everyday people.
Crystal’s clients comprise Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, and GE and as a sought-after keynote speaker, she has entertained and educated audiences around the globe.
She has appeared in numerous publications including Entrepreneur, Bloomberg Businessweek, and Forbes and is regularly called on by major television networks as a tech expert.
Crystal is the author of the books One Tech Action and The Social Media Why.
VIRTUAL OFFERING: Nurturing Relationships for Business Success in Uncertain Times. In the face of unprecedented challenges, many professionals will opt to turn inward and give clients space. Not you! You understand that the key to longterm recovery is nurturing client relationships. In this interactive session, technology strategist and futurist Crystal Washington will demonstrate how you can sow seeds now that will make a massive impact on your business in the next few months!
- Understand the Do’s and Don’ts of contacting clients during high-stress periods
- Gain creative ideas for going from provider to superhero in the minds of clients during their most difficult periods
- Discover cool tech tools and tricks for consistently crafting “wow” moments for clients, referral partners, and even prospects.
VIRTUAL OFFERING: The Home Office Masterclass. Innovative professionals are masters at employing agile and creative solutions. Now we’re going to take that approach and apply it to remote work and setting up a home office. In this funny and high-energy talk, technology strategist and futurist Crystal Washington—a thirteen-year veteran in the home office space—will share best practices, technology must-haves, and a few cool tips for ensuring your home office keeps you efficient, effective, and connected!
- Identify the equipment and tech tools you’ll need for your home office
- Uncover best practices that will make you a pro in the eyes of your team and clients, even when you’re working from home
- Learn top resources for troubleshooting issues
Imagine The Future.
- Identify the significant ways in which technology is changing human beings
- Understand generational differences and technology preferences for increased team participation and client acquisition
- Discover how technology like augmented reality, beacons, and artificial intelligence are shifting the job market and your customers' communication preferences and needs
- Uncover what you should do NOW to get ahead of the curve and thrive!
Technology Hacks For Increased Sales.
- Uncover the #1 secret for attracting qualified prospects online
- Discover the top five tools for wowing prospects, clients, and influencers with little to no effort on your part!
- Use Google with social media as reconnaissance tools to discover who is using your competition, is actively looking for your services, and to pull membership rosters of potential clients from the “secret” web
- Utilize simple technology options for creating marketing systems for automating your digital strategy and measuring ROI
Operation Outsource: Master Efficiency Using Technology.
- Discover secrets for strengthening lucrative professional relationships
- Identify hacks for better business/career management
- Uncover fresh "spy tricks" unknown to 99% of Internet users for gaining valuable client information and monitoring your competitors
- Become an expert at task automation and outsourcing non-revenue generating busy-work (even at home)
Brand Yourself In An Increasingly Digital World.
- Discover the #1 trick for getting results from LinkedIn
- Uncover how to use segmentation to make each connection feel like you're tailoring information to their needs
- Use the best apps for creating a polished brand that attract influencers and opportunities
The Future of Social Media—Trends & Strategy. In a time when technology doubles every 18 months, corporate professionals want to not only understand current technology, but get ahead of the curve to remain innovative! This talk addresses the current social media and Internet landscape as well as how your company can leverage future trends for recruitment, employee and client engagement as well as for brand differentiation.
Social Media For Sales Professionals. 93% of marketers and sales professionals use social media for business, do you? With the majority of Americans using some form of social media, chances are, your prospects are there too. Powerful Google search functions paired with sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter make prospecting and relationship building easier and cold-calling a thing of the past! In this talk, Crystal will show you how to use social media for prospecting, gaining referrals, and inbound marketing!
You’re On Social Media—Now What? Getting on social media is easy; figuring out what to do once you’re on it...now that can be a challenge. Join Crystal in this high-energy presentation as she outlines how you can use social media to network, grow your following as an industry expert and become a greater asset to your company.
Social Media Marketing Made Simple. Do you need to take the guesswork out of social media marketing? In this talk, Crystal outlines the latest and greatest tools to increase efficiency, woo clients, supercharge marketing and build better relationships. The best part? Most of these tools are absolutely free! Crystal will empower you with tools that will take the guesswork out of marketing via social media by demonstrating the true ROI.
Socialtunities Social Media Workshops. A Boomer and a Gen Y team up to offer you clear, fluff-free programs, filled with impactful strategies and time-saving tips that will raise your visibility as an employee or business owner via social networks. This partnership with veteran branding and generations speaker, Karen McCullough, CSP, and technology speaker, Crystal Washington has something for everyone. Book the keynote or choose from the following workshops: Social Media 101, Online Branding, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
Crystal you were simply OUTSTANDING!!! Your unique presentation style of knowledge, charm and eagerness to share information really touched our attendees and they left your sessions energized and eager to learn more in the social media space.
Our digital team attended Crystal’s workshop on Social Media at an NNPA convention. We immediately went to work on a new Social Media strategy for PhillyTrib.com based on what we heard from Crystal’s workshop—After 8-months of activity, we’ve organically quadrupled our Followers on Twitter and our Likes on Facebook. The Philadelphia Tribune at PhillyTrib.com has reported a 61% increase in average unique visits per month, and a 41% increase in average total page views per month. Now, that's value.
I had the pleasure of attending a presentation from Crystal at an industry Marketing Summit in Vegas. While I had heard that Crystal was an expert in her field, this presentaiton really solidified that impression. Crystal's upbeat and gregarious attitude was contagious, and her depth of knowledge in this field, and her recommendations and applications were spot on. She did a good job of catering her broader social media knowledge to apply within our industry (multi-family).
Crystal was a guest presenter for us as part of our new Author Branding initiative at CAREEREALISM.com. We had a live webinar via Google+ Hangouts on social media and your career, and she was spectacular. She's a wonderful social media speaker and coach. Over 1,000 people registered for her broadcast, and everyone absolutely loved it.
As a speaker and a marketing strategist, I personally believe that the style and substance of your content was as savvy as it was intriguing… On behalf of the people of the Republic of Ghana and the whole of Africa, thank you for a memorable experience.
Crystal recently presented to a group of Hanley Wood’s top customers on top social media strategies and opportunities. Crystal’s style is incredibly dynamic and energetic but her most powerful skill is her ability to create meaningful conversation. Within 2-3 minutes of the presentation beginning she had the room buzzing, asking questions and taking notes. Top 5 industry presenters I’ve seen in 20 years.
The audience response to her content has been amazing. Crystal’s energy, passion, and expertise simply wows.
She recharged the audience, had them laughing, energized and engaged in a topic near and dear to all of us.
Topics & Types
Chief Evangelist at Canva, Brand Ambassador at Mercedes-Benz, & Former Chief Evangelist at Apple