Crystal Washington Demo 2020
- Explains the practical applications of technology and social media in plain English
- Offers practical tips for using technology to strengthen client connections without losing that personal touch
- Highly-interactive and engaging presentation with actionable insights
- Appeared in The Huffington Post, Glamour Magazine, and Bloomberg Business Week, among other major publications
Play Video View Fees
Crystal Washington, CSP works with organizations that want to leverage technology to increase profits and productivity!
As a technology strategist and certified futurist, Crystal takes complex social media, app, and web topics, and makes them easy to understand and accessible for everyday people.
Crystal’s clients comprise Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, and GE and as a sought-after keynote speaker, she has entertained and educated audiences around the globe.
She has appeared in numerous publications including Entrepreneur, Bloomberg Businessweek, and Forbes and is regularly called on by major television networks as a tech expert.
Crystal is the author of the books One Tech Action: An Efficiency Guide for Busy Non-techie Professionals to get More Done, Build Better Relationships, and Enjoy More Free Time and The Social Media Why: A Busy Professional's Practical Guide to Using Social Media Including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, and Blogs for Business.
Harness Generative AI like ChatGPT for Enhanced Performance
(Highly Customized to Industries and Job Functions)
The future of generative artificial intelligence is here, and you don't have to look far to see it. Technologies like ChatGPT are quickly becoming the most effective and efficient way for busy business professionals to increase profits and productivity. But if you're not using it, your competitors certainly will. In this keynote, Crystal Washington will share her insights on how you can use this cutting-edge technology to drive performance and take business to the next level.
Attendees will leave knowing:
- What generative AI is and is not; its limitations and best applications
- How tools like ChatGPT will impact your industry
- How to develop strategies for integrating ChatGPT into existing systems to supersize your results
- Best practices and ethical considerations for leveraging ChatGPT in business applications
Futureproof Yourself: Innovate &Thrive in Times of Uncertainty:
The new normal of consistent change is leaving leaders concerned about being left behind. Instead of implementing half-baked, panic-driven ideas...it’s time to identify the Easter eggs the future has left for us. In this talk, technology futurist Crystal Washington will show you and your team how to innovate, thrive and enjoy the ride.
In this session, you will:
- Understand the gifts the future really has to offer, allowing you to shape and manipulate for your ultimate outcomes.
- Identify the most under-utilized Easter eggs of innovation...which you already have in your basket.
- Create a framework to future-proof your career and organization...and avoid getting scrambled.
The Future is NOW: Technology &Trends That Will Revolutionize:
Are you ready for what lies ahead? Stop shaking the Magic 8-Ball and get ‘Crystal’ clear on the future of your industry. In this high-energy session, technology futurist Crystal
Washington will show you exciting, practical ways that technology will rock your world over the next ten years. Best of all, she’ll deliver her discussion in PLAIN English. Hey Alexa and Siri, no need to translate!
In this session, you will:
- Identify buzz-worthy human behavior that impacts how organizations innovate
- Discover the Top-five technologies that could interrupt or revolutionize your industry
- Walk away with the ability to trigger new tactics while staying ahead of the trends!
The Future of Work is Here:
Constant tech innovations, Gen Z entering the ranks, and a changing global marketplace were already radically redefining the face of the workplace. Then 2020 came to town and
flipped the script upside-down. Technology strategist and futurist Crystal Washington show leaders how they can keep an eye on the horizon, enabling them to not only survive, but thrive, as waves of change approach.
In this session, you will:
- Identify the significant ways in which technology is re-programming us all.
- Discover the Top Ten Trends that will impact you, your workplace and your industry
- Uncover tips and tactics for increasing efficiency while improving performance...even when talent is lacking and supply chains are slacking
NextGen Relationships for Sales: Technology &Tactics for Business Growth:
Customers are stressed. Prospects are overwhelmed...and you’re trying to nurture relationships in a hybrid world. In this talk, technology futurist Crystal Washington infuses her
award-winning sales experience with today’s technology trends to teach innovative ways to sow seeds that will grow a garden packed with potential in a matter of months.
In this session you will:
- Understand the Dos and Don’ts of reaching out to clients whose pressure valves are primed to POP
- Identify strategies to rock your personal brand on-line
- Learn creative ways to go from Standard-issue to Superhero in the minds of your clients, in times of trouble
- Discover and engage tech tools to rocket your clients, partner and prospects from “What now?” to “WOW!”
Without a doubt you were the highlight of the conference! Your energy, enthusiasm and ability to pull in relevant EXL information and material were a home run! You have an amazing story and are so thrilled you were part of our special event – especially since we couldn’t meet in person.
The audience reviews have been overwhelmingly positive. They loved the energy and great tips for updating their social media pages. Our attendees felt you were engaging and funny. They enjoyed sharing their thoughts and contributing to the group chat with their votes. You have motivated them to look a little closer at their social media sites with a fresh pair of eyes and gave perspective on how best to use them to their advantage.
Crystal you were simply OUTSTANDING!!! Your unique presentation style of knowledge, charm and eagerness to share information really touched our attendees and they left your sessions energized and eager to learn more in the social media space.
Our digital team attended Crystal’s workshop on Social Media at an NNPA convention. We immediately went to work on a new Social Media strategy for PhillyTrib.com based on what we heard from Crystal’s workshop—After 8-months of activity, we’ve organically quadrupled our Followers on Twitter and our Likes on Facebook. The Philadelphia Tribune at PhillyTrib.com has reported a 61% increase in average unique visits per month, and a 41% increase in average total page views per month. Now, that's value.
I had the pleasure of attending a presentation from Crystal at an industry Marketing Summit in Vegas. While I had heard that Crystal was an expert in her field, this presentaiton really solidified that impression. Crystal's upbeat and gregarious attitude was contagious, and her depth of knowledge in this field, and her recommendations and applications were spot on. She did a good job of catering her broader social media knowledge to apply within our industry (multi-family).
Crystal was a guest presenter for us as part of our new Author Branding initiative at CAREEREALISM.com. We had a live webinar via Google+ Hangouts on social media and your career, and she was spectacular. She's a wonderful social media speaker and coach. Over 1,000 people registered for her broadcast, and everyone absolutely loved it.
As a speaker and a marketing strategist, I personally believe that the style and substance of your content was as savvy as it was intriguing… On behalf of the people of the Republic of Ghana and the whole of Africa, thank you for a memorable experience.
Crystal recently presented to a group of Hanley Wood’s top customers on top social media strategies and opportunities. Crystal’s style is incredibly dynamic and energetic but her most powerful skill is her ability to create meaningful conversation. Within 2-3 minutes of the presentation beginning she had the room buzzing, asking questions and taking notes. Top 5 industry presenters I’ve seen in 20 years.
The audience response to her content has been amazing. Crystal’s energy, passion, and expertise simply wows.
She recharged the audience, had them laughing, energized and engaged in a topic near and dear to all of us.