Top Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Speakers
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria has become an increasingly popular way for investors to evaluate companies in which they might want to invest. Given the growing prevalence, it's one of the hottest topics for speakers to address at meetings this year.
Take a look at this list of experts who discuss the ideas of business consciousness in new and engaging ways:
- Christopher Gavigan, Co-founder of The Honest Company and Founder & CEO of Prima, a champion for environmental and human health who discusses how to build a trusted brand for social impact and a purpose-driven corporate culture.
- Susan Desmond-Hellmann, Former CEO of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, an oncologist, scientist, and business executive dedicated to improving the human condition, who shares how to lead and foster innovative solutions that make an impact.
- Seth Goldman, Co-Founder and TeaEO Emeritus of Honest Tea, Executive Chairman of Beyond Meat, a mission-driven leader who shares his commitment to transparency and insights on sparking innovation and driving growth while staying true to organizational values.
- Amy Harder, National Energy and Climate Change Reporter at Axios, one of the leading national energy, environmental, and climate change journalists who distills energy and climate issues into understandable formats for audiences in any industry.
- Doug Rauch, Former President of Trader Joe’s, a leader in the conscious capitalism movement who shares important tenets of value-based leadership used to develop a commercially successful and ethically responsible business.
- Dr. Geoff Tabin, Co-Founder of the Himalayan Cataract Project and Professor of Global Medicine at Stanford University, an innovator who discusses how to reimagine problems and create world-changing business models.
- Marga Hoek, Thought Leader on Sustainable Business and Best-selling Author, a global voice for sustainable innovation and business growth who demonstrates the opportunities of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Andrew Winston, Business Consultant & Founder of Winston Eco-Strategies, a globally recognized advisor on sustainable business who provides a blueprint for creating resilient, flexible businesses in a hotter, scarcer, more open world.
- Scott Harrison, Founder & CEO of charity:water, who turned the traditional idea of charity is on its head with his ground-breaking non-profit, inspiring audiences to blaze a trail for change through a combination of innovation, motivation, and radical transparency.
- Dan Buettner, Founder of Blue Zones & World Renowned Explorer, a longevity expert transforming cities at home and abroad who uses lessons-learned from his international travel to leave audiences with an actionable plan to live longer, healthier lives.
BOOK A SPEAKER ON ESG
Would any of these speakers on ESG be a good fit for your upcoming event? Please let us know!
Contact our team to find out more about these incredible individuals, to check out their speaking fees and availability, or to book any of these speakers to speak at your next meeting or conference.
Want to see more personalized speaker options? Simply reach out to us, and we can send you a customized list of speaker recommendations tailored specifically to your event's topic, theme, audience, and more.
To get in touch with someone on our team right now, you can also fill out the form below, live chat with us online, or call us at 1-800-SPEAKER.