Billy Riggs explains what a "DISillusionist" is
Motivational Speaker; Grand Illusionist; Magician
- Founded one of America's fastest-growing churches at the age of 29
- Presented the highest earned award of the National Speakers Association: The Certified Speaking Professional
- Uses an unusual blend of comedy, music, magic, and motivation to spread his positive attitude to more than a million people on five continents
Play Video View Fees
Billy Riggs has been called "The Dr. Phil of Magic," and is America's source for all things attitude! Through television, radio, books, videos, his helpful website (billyriggs.com) and live keynote speeches Billy has used an unusual blend of comedy, music, magic, and motivation to spread his positive attitude to more than a million people on five continents. A spellbinding communicator, Mr. Riggs honed his uplifting message and speaking skills in the pulpit, founding one of America's fastest-growing churches at the age of 29. Though his presentations now are secular, audiences sometimes sense the old preacher in him, stirred by his sincerity and power on the platform. In 2000, Mr. Riggs was presented the highest earned award of the National Speakers Association: the Certified Speaking Professional. Since 1995, he has breathed The Magic of Attitude into people, companies and organizations.
But the goose bumps aren't always the result of dramatic oratory. When Billy Riggs appears, things on stage begin to disappear! Using world-class magical illusions to drive home his points, The Magic of Attitude presentations have transformed hundreds of otherwise ordinary conferences into something truly special. His quick wit and quicker hands spread laughter and raise morale as listeners learn to reshape their destinies with a wave of life's magic wand: attitude!
- How to Provide Magical Customer Service
- How to Inspire Magical Customer Service for Managers
- The Magic of Education Grand Illusions
- How to Achieve the Impossible!
- The Magic of Balance The Magic of Sales
Click one of these resources below for another way to find more speaker ideas for your audience.
Billy, in short – you were a hit. Everyone I talked to raved about your presentation. In my opinion, you have the correct mix of entertainment and motivational messaging. Chesmar greatly appreciates you. We’ll let you know about next year. We typically like to mix things up a bit with different kinds of speakers.