Business Insights from Top Artificial Intelligence Keynote Speakers
Artificial intelligence (AI) has revolutionized the way businesses operate, and its will only increase in the future.
The top emerging AI business technologies that business leaders should know about include language models such as ChatGPT, art generators, speech recognition, virtual agents, robotic process automation, and more.
In this blog post, we explore the opportunities and challenges that these technologies present to businesses now and in the future, and highlight our speakers who share expert insights on how any organization can tailor their AI strategy to complement their business objectives.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: AI, such as ChatGPT, can provide personalized recommendations, complete transactions, and respond to customer queries.
- Increased Efficiency: By automating tasks with AI technologies, businesses can reduce costs, save time, and increase efficiency.
- Innovation & Competitive Advantage: AI technologies can help businesses improve their products, services, and operations, leading to increased profitability and market share.
- Ethics: AI raises ethical concerns around privacy, bias, and transparency. Businesses must ensure that their use of AI is ethical and in line with legal regulations.
- Integration Challenges: Integrating AI technologies into existing systems can be challenging, particularly for older or legacy systems. This may require significant investment and expertise.
- Uncertainty: The rapid pace of AI development can create uncertainty for businesses. Companies must be prepared to adapt to changes in the AI landscape and invest in the right technology.
The following speakers are tech leaders and innovators who are helping the world’s top companies understand the capabilities of AI and implement it into their business operations. The possess unparalleled insights into how organizations in any industry can leverage the power of AI to become disruptors, and can also provide detailed analyses of tech advancements on the horizon and how businesses can prepare for them today:
Amy Webb, World-Renowned Futurist, Founder & CEO of the Future Today Institute, who provides a fascinating overview of the different types of artificial intelligence and walks organizations through how to rehearse a future in which AI is an integral part of their businesses.
Webb was among the first experts to discuss the implications of ChatGPT in an appearance on CNN.
Paul Zikopoulos, Future Trends Expert, and VP of Technology Group Skills Vitality & Enablement at IBM, who provides audiences with a clear breakdown of how AI works, why it matters for their organizations, and the ethical challenges AI advancements present to every business.
In this LinkedIn post, Zikopoulos demonstrates how businesses can use ChatGPT to accelerate productivity when it comes to responding to customer reviews.
Bruce Schneier, Security Technologist & Guru, who is known for his refreshingly candid and lucid analysis of our networked world and discusses the impact that robotics and artificial intelligence will have in our attempts to keep our systems secure.
In this blog post, Schneier takes a look at the potential pitfalls of ChatGPT and explores scenarios in which AI is heavily involved in political discourse.
Kate Darling, Leading Expert in Social Robotics and MIT Media Lab Research Scientist, whose gripping overview of the potential of robotics and AI illustrates how new technologies can supplement human ability, while considering the ethical, legal, and social outcomes.
In this Science Focus article, Darling explains the hidden genius and pitfalls of ChatGPT.
Poppy Crum, Expert in Technology-Driven Innovation & Human Evolution, who shares real-life examples of how companies are using AI, machine learning, and other emerging technologies to provide higher levels of customer service and personalized experiences.
Nichol Bradford, Futurist and Transformative Tech Pioneer, Founder, & Executive, who draws from her daily work with AI and exponential tech to explore how they can be leveraged to enhance wellbeing and navigate the future of work, society, and human potential.
Mitch Joel, Technology and Innovation Expert, who delves into the challenges and opportunities that come with organizations incorporating AI into their content and storytelling, and provides real-world examples of how teams are implementing AI into every level of how they work.
In this podcast, Joel explains why chatbots are the talk of the tech world and the ways in which they’ve ushered in the future of communication.
And, if you needed any further convincing on the capabilities of AI, the entire first half of this blog post was written by ChatGPT — with a little bit of wordsmithing from a human writer, of course.
Book a Tech/AI Speaker for Your Next Meeting
Interested in bringing in any of these speakers to share tailored insights on AI and your organization or industry? Contact us to get started! You can also:
- Call us at 1-800-SPEAKER
- Email us at Contact@lauthorities.com
- Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you within 24 hours
- Live chat with a member of our team in real time