Experts on Today’s Top Topics in Leadership
The future of organizations in every industry will be dependent on how leaders are able to adapt to disruption and create environments optimized for innovation in order to develop new solutions and create value for the people they serve. We work with era-defining leaders across industries who share new insights and strategies for impactful leadership and can align them with the topics driving today’s most important conversations in business and society. Take a look at this list of speakers on today’s top leadership trends and topics.
- Ginny Clarke, Former Director, Executive Recruiting at Google and Holistic Leadership Strategist, a proven expert in driving diverse leadership and creating a conscious workplace for tomorrow, she delivers insightful speeches on the future of work as seen through the lens of talent, leadership, diversity, and culture.
- Scott Mann, U.S. Army Green Beret (Ret.), Pineapple Express Mission Leader, Rooftop Leadership Expert, who, alongside fellow Green Beret veterans, led a daring mission to save 1000 Afghan allies during the chaos of America’s withdrawal from Afghanistan and draws from his heart-pounding Army career to share Green Beret principles of leadership and outline strategies for making better human connections in high-stakes, low-trust environments.
- Gen. Stanley McChrystal, Former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan, Co-Founder of the McChrystal Group, who outlines lessons in leadership and reveals the power of culture, communication, and relationships, as well as new ways for leaders to understand risk and master the unknown as they look to build healthy, risk-immune systems within their organizations.
- Deepa Purushothaman, Transcendent Leader; First-Ever Indian American Woman Partner at Deloitte, leads a compelling conversation that thoughtfully addresses the ways leaders can be the driving force for enhancing all aspects of the workplace experience to create better outcomes for all.
- Chris Cassidy, NASA Astronaut, Navy SEAL, CEO and President of the National Medal of Honor Museum, reveals the ways in which leaders analyze and act on opportunities, choose the best solution when everything is on the line, foster an environment of trust for success at all levels of the organization, and embrace change and challenges that require them to step out of their comfort zones to make an impact.
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Legendary Business Leader, CEO of EXOS, Former President of Equinox, Former Global President of Gatorade, a disruption expert who is known for shaking up big brands and shares an actionable roadmap for playing at the edge of your potential, repositioning your organization to be more innovative, and creating new runways for growth.
- Wendy Borlabi, High-Performance Expert, Director of Performance and Mental Health for the Chicago Bulls, highlights the psychological factors that directly impact success and provides valuable insights to help leaders elevate culture and orient their teams toward shared objectives while inspiring sustainable high performance.
- DeDe Halfhill, Renowned Leadership Expert and Colonel, USAF (Ret.), who draws from her experiences as a trusted advisor of some of the military’s highest-ranking officials to lead the conversation on the shortcomings of traditional leadership and how compassion, inclusivity, purpose, and candidness will serve as the foundation for exceptional leadership moving forward.
- Amy Webb, World-Renowned Futurist; Founder & CEO of the Future Today Institute, recognized as one of Forbes’ “Five Women Changing the World,” she leads an extraordinary exploration into emerging trends and tech that will reshape business and society, providing strategic foresight and actionable strategies for organizations to manage the present while innovating for the future.
- Reggie Fils-Aimé, Former President and COO of Nintendo of America Inc., the first American and African American to hold these positions, in his talks and his book Disrupting the Game, he draws from his legendary career revitalizing brands and reshaping industries to share next generation principles for leadership, innovation, and disruption.
- Nikkia Reveillac, Business Insights & Strategy Leader, Organization Designer & Builder, and Director, Consumer Insights at Netflix, who has executed holistic research plans to drive product, policy development, and innovation for two of the world’s biggest tech giants, Netflix and Twitter. Captivating and full of enthusiasm, her uplifting talks are centered on how to drive innovation and business growth through egoless leadership, empowerment, and purpose.
- Sheryl Connelly, Leading Futurist & Global Consumer Trends Expert, Legendary Chief Futurist at Ford Motor Company, Incorporating her immense expertise on future trends and scenario planning, she helps leaders understand and prepare for the next wave of innovation for their organization and industry.
- Anthony S. Fauci, MD, Former Director of the NAID, World-Renowned Infectious Disease Specialist, Trusted Advisor to 7 U.S. Presidents, committed to putting people first, Dr. Fauci shares his guiding principles for leading teams to achieve breakthroughs in high-stakes environments.
- Beth Sanner, Presidential Intelligence Briefer, Former Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Mission Integration, a trusted advisor to multiple U.S. presidents and foreign partners who briefs audiences on hot-button geopolitical matters and provides analytical insights and expertise on the issues keeping world leaders up at night.
- Eric Traupe, National Intelligence Leader; Former CIA Assistant Director, Traupe draws from his experiences leading in dynamic, high-stakes environments to zero in on critical strategies for leading through times of change, lessening the duration and impact of disruptive periods, and preparing teams to weather the storm — and even thrive — when everything is working against them.
- Paul Ryan, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives (2015-2019), Speaker Ryan provides an easily digestible explanation of the interconnectivity of all the elements in play in the current risk environment with actionable takeaways for leaders.
BOOK A LEADERSHIP SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT MEETING
Interested in bringing in any of these speakers to share their expertise and valuable insights on today's top topics in leadership? Contact us to get started! You can also: