Experts on Today’s Top Topics in Leadership
The future of organizations in every industry will be dependent on how leaders are able to adapt to disruption and create environments optimized for innovation in order to develop new solutions and create value for the people they serve. We work with era-defining leaders across industries who share new insights and strategies for impactful leadership and can align them with the topics driving today’s most important conversations in business and society. Take a look at this list of speakers on today’s top leadership trends and topics.
Insights and Strategies for Any Organization
- Ginny Clarke, Former Director, Executive Recruiting at Google and Holistic Leadership Strategist, a proven expert in driving diverse leadership and creating a conscious workplace for tomorrow, she delivers insightful speeches on the future of work as seen through the lens of talent, leadership, diversity, and culture.
- Scott Mann, U.S. Army Green Beret (Ret.), Pineapple Express Mission Leader, Rooftop Leadership Expert, who, alongside fellow Green Beret veterans, led a daring mission to save 1000 Afghan allies during the chaos of America’s withdrawal from Afghanistan and draws from his heart-pounding Army career to share Green Beret principles of leadership and outline strategies for making better human connections in high-stakes, low-trust environments.
- Jim Donald, Co-Chairman of Albertsons, Former CEO of Starbucks, Former CEO of Extended Stay Hotels, & Former CEO of Pathmark Supermarkets he shares key leadership components from his playbook that he has used to get his companies through every obstacle imaginable, as well as solidify customer relations, grow revenue bases, and administer a shot of encouragement for developing stronger engagement.
- James D. White, Transformational Leader and Former Chairperson, President, & CEO of Jamba Juice, who has spearheaded the revitalization and growth of some of the world’s top companies and draws from those experiences to provide real-life examples of how to overcome challenges, re-engage and retain your workforce, and instill a sense of purpose in your team to ignite a culture shift and inspire success.
Inspiring High-Performing Teams
- Katie Ledecky, Olympic Champion Swimmer; 10x Olympic Medalist, 19x World Champion, 14x World Record Breaker, an undeniable “G.O.A.T” who draws from her inspiring personal journey to the winners’ podium at three Olympic Games to share elite-level insights on developing a winner’s mentality, goal setting, and swimming past adversity to perform past your potential.
- Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Legendary Business Leader, CEO of EXOS, Former President of Equinox, Former Global President of Gatorade, a disruption expert who is known for shaking up big brands and shares an actionable roadmap for playing at the edge of your potential, repositioning your organization to be more innovative, and creating new runways for growth.
- Joan Higginbotham, Retired NASA Astronaut, Rocket Scientist, Electrical Engineer, & Third African American Woman in Space, a real-life rocket scientist who draws from her distinguished 20-year career with NASA to inspire audiences with her personal journey of breaking barriers into space and beyond, while sharing lessons on preparation, teamwork, and perseverance.
- DeDe Halfhill, Renowned Leadership Expert and Colonel, USAF (Ret.), who draws from her experiences as a trusted advisor of some of the military’s highest-ranking officials to lead the conversation on the shortcomings of traditional leadership and how compassion, inclusivity, purpose, and candidness will serve as the foundation for exceptional leadership moving forward.
Innovating Today to Dominate Tomorrow
- Amy Webb, World-Renowned Futurist; Founder & CEO of the Future Today Institute and Professor, Strategic Foresight at New York University Stern School of Business, recognized as one of Forbes’ “Five Women Changing the World,” she leads an extraordinary exploration into emerging trends and tech that will reshape business and society, providing strategic foresight and actionable strategies for organizations to manage the present while innovating for the future.
- Reggie Fils-Aimé, Former President and COO of Nintendo of America Inc., the first American and African American to hold these positions, in his talks and his book Disrupting the Game, he draws from his legendary career revitalizing brands and reshaping industries to share next generation principles for leadership, innovation, and disruption.
- Nikkia Reveillac, Business Insights & Strategy Leader, Organization Designer & Builder, and Director, Consumer Insights at Netflix, who has executed holistic research plans to drive product, policy development, and innovation for two of the world’s biggest tech giants, Netflix and Twitter. Captivating and full of enthusiasm, her uplifting talks are centered on how to drive innovation and business growth through egoless leadership, empowerment, and purpose.
- Colin Bryar & Bill Carr, Former Amazon Executives, Authors, and Co-Founders, Working Backwards, LLC, who take audiences behind the scenes during one of Amazon’s most innovative periods and reveal how organizations can think like an Amazonian, establishing a culture of working backwards to drive success.
Current Events and the Impact on Business and Society
- Gen. Stanley McChrystal, Former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan, Co-Founder of the McChrystal Group, who outlines lessons in leadership and reveals the power of culture, communication, and relationships, as well as new ways for leaders to understand risk and master the unknown as they look to build healthy, risk-immune systems within their organizations.
- Adm. Harry B. Harris, Admiral, U.S. Navy (Retired); Former Commander, U.S. Pacific Command; Former U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Korea, who draws from close to five decades in some of the military’s most challenging command roles to captivate audiences with his keys to fearless leadership and uniting teams through diversity.
- Beth Sanner, Presidential Intelligence Briefer, Former Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Mission Integration, a trusted advisor to multiple U.S. presidents and foreign partners who briefs audiences on hot-button geopolitical matters and provides analytical insights and expertise on the issues keeping world leaders up at night.
BOOK A LEADERSHIP SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT MEETING
Interested in bringing in any of these speakers to share their expertise and valuable insights on today's top topics in leadership? Contact us to get started! You can also: