Perfect Speakers For Your Next Sales Meeting
Are you planning a kick-off sales meeting? Securing an energetic and dynamic sales kick off speaker is one of the best ways to make sure your meeting is memorable and well-reviewed. Sales kick off speakers boost motivation, get your audience buzzing, talk through case studies that showcase tactics for success, and help your team to rethink their strategies. Plus it's always great to consider these sales motivational speakers that leave your audience with clear takeaways so they are ready to sell with fresh ideas when they are back at their desks. Motivational meetings for sales teams are a safe bet to inspire your workforce! The best keynote speakers for sales teams are able to share energetic stories while offering practical takeaways for achieving goals. Check out some of our top sales kick-off meeting speaker recommendations below.
Top Speakers For Sales Meetings
If you’re looking to book a strong sales speaker for your next sales meeting or sales kick-off event, here is a list of some of our most in-demand sales training speaker options we are recommending to clients now.
- For a big-name athlete who will create a buzz and offer an Olympian’s perspective on developing a winner’s mindset and going for the gold: Katie Ledecky, 10x Olympic Medalist, 19x World Champion, 14x World Record Breaker
- For a unique, mindset-focused approach to growing revenue by being authentic, socially- and self-aware, and making a positive impact: Colin Coggins & Garrett Brown, Mindset Advisors, USC Adjunct Professors of Entrepreneurship, Authors, and Founding Partners of Agency18
- For a high-energy inspirational talk on using failure as fuel and becoming the most “extreme” version of yourself: Sarah Robb O'Hagan, Legendary Business Leader, CEO of EXOS, Former CEO of Flywheel Sports, Former Global President of Gatorade, Former Marketing Director at Nike, Founder & Author of "Extreme You: Step Up, Stand Out, Kick Ass, Repeat"
- For an adrenaline-pumping session on what it takes to thrive in clutch moments to reach your goals: Chris Cassidy, NASA Astronaut, Navy SEAL, CEO and President of the National Medal of Honor Museum
- For an inspirational message on overcoming self-doubt and seemingly immovable obstacles to find success: Hakeem Oluseyi, Astrophysicist, Former Space Science Education Lead for NASA
- For a homerun talk filled with baseball stories and lessons learned from a career of perseverance, endurance, and everyday work ethic: Cal Ripken, Jr., Legendary "Iron Man" of Baseball
- For a heart-pounding, motivating talk on “doing the undoable” using the power of self-belief and perseverance to overcome any challenge: Darcy Gaechter, Adventurer & First Woman to Kayak the Amazon River
- For a custom “inspir-tainment” kickoff with a one-of-a-kind, motivating poetic performance tailored to your organization and industry: Sekou Andrews, Grammy-Nominated Creator of "Poetic Voice" & Inspirational Speaker
- For a revolutionary take on catalyzing change, removing obstacles to change minds, and motivating people to act: Jonah Berger, Best-Selling Author and Expert on Why Things Catch On
- For enthralling storytelling and an impactful message of pushing through adversity to beat the odds and achieve greatness: Erik Weihenmayer, World-Class Blind Adventurer
- For an interactive demonstration on using communication and body language to gain credibility and make the sale: Mark Bowden, Expert in Body Language, Human Behavior & Communication
- For a powerful message on the power of confidence, resilience, and purpose to stay motivated and succeed during challenging times: Lisa Sun, Founder & CEO, GRAVITAS, Former Associate Principal in McKinsey’s Global Fashion Practice
- For an exhilarating talk on unlocking individual and collective potential to succeed in challenging environments: Ben Saunders, Record-Breaking Explorer & Repeat TED Speaker
- For a leadership duo from an iconic brand sharing hard-won lessons on patience, persistence, and standing out to achieve incredible results: Nick Friedman & Omar Soliman, Co-Founders of College Hunks Hauling Junk
- For a gripping talk offering the blueprint for creating an unstoppable company culture rooted in teamwork: Chris Fussell, Former US Navy SEAL officer, best-selling author, and managing partner at the McChrystal Group
- For an eye-opening discussion on how to "revolt against routine," create memorable experiences for customers, and innovate to make an impact: Dustin Garis, Brand Innovator, Customer Experience, Pioneer Formerly Chief Troublemaker at Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola and AMEX
- For powerful action steps for success in your field from a trailblazing sports executive: Susan O'Malley, Former President Of The Washington Capitals & The Washington Wizards & First Female President Of A Professional Sports Franchise
- For a high-energy speech on tapping into your unique skillset to reach the seat you aspire to sit in: Carla Harris, Vice Chairman, Global Wealth Management and Senior Client Advisor at Morgan Stanley
- For an uplifting session on unleashing your potential and reaching peak performance: Molly Fletcher, Pioneering Female Sports Agent and CEO
- For an inspiring talk about chasing dreams, pushing past negativity and doubt, and unlocking personal power: Laila Ali, Mom, Wife, Boxing Champion, Elite Athlete, Fitness & Nutrition Expert, TV Host, Cooking Enthusiast, Beauty & Lifestyle Brand CEO, Actress, Advocate for Children, and Author
- For a future-focused session on mastering efficiency and leveraging technology to increase sales: Crystal Washington, Technology Marketing Strategist & Futurist
- For a compelling session on turning challenge into opportunity and winning on value, not price: Peter Sheahan, Best-Selling Author and World-Renowned Speaker on Exploiting Business Trends & New Market Opportunities and Founder & CEO of Karrikins Group
Keep reading for more information on each of these incredible sales speakers below and their speaking topics.
10x Olympic Medalist, 19x World Champion, 14x World Record Breaker
Katie Ledecky first made waves when she competed at the 2012 London Olympic games at just 15 years old, the start to what has become a prolific Olympic career. She has since competed in the 2016 and 2020 Games and become the most decorated U.S. female Olympian of all time in the individual events, as well as one of the most celebrated athletes of her generation. As personable as she is laser-focused on achieving her goals, she shares insights from an Olympian perspective on setting goals and developing a winner's mentality. Drawing from her inspiring personal journey to the winner's podium at the Olympics, she lets audiences in on her elite-level strategies for visualizing and achieving success at the highest levels in any field.
Sales Mindset Advisors, USC Adjunct Professors of Entrepreneurship, Authors, & Founding Partners of Agency18
Colin Coggins and Garrett Brown are on a mission to change the way the world views salespeople by radically changing the way salespeople think about sales… and themselves. They are the creators of “The Unsold Mindset,” a counterintuitive and highly effective method for growing sales and revenue that focuses on why great salespeople (including those that don't have "sales” in their title) are actually the opposite of who you think they are. Check out more on Colin Coggins & Garrett Brown.
Former CEO of Flywheel Sports, Former Global President of Gatorade, Former Marketing Director at Nike, Author of Extreme You: Step Up, Stand Out, Kick Ass, Repeat
Executive, activist, and entrepreneur, Sarah Robb O'Hagan is described by the media as everything from “Superwoman undercover” to the “Queen of the Jocks” to the ultimate example of where fierce business woman, mother, and fitness fanatic combine. Named among Forbes “Most Powerful Women in Sports” and recognized as one of Fast Company's “Most Creative People in Business,” Sarah's career includes leadership roles at some of the world's most iconic brands like Gatorade, Nike, and Virgin. She is the founder of Extreme Living, a consultancy focused on bringing the best out of individuals and organizations. She shares practical takeaways, including how to make failure your fuel, discover your most competitive playing field, get out of line rather than always following conventional wisdom, and bring out the “extreme” in others. Check out more about Sarah Robb O'Hagan here.
NASA Astronaut, Navy SEAL, CEO and President of the National Medal of Honor Museum
A decorated veteran of the sea, air, land, and outer space, Captain Chris Cassidy is among the leaders of an exclusive and distinguished group of accomplished military astronauts who have made an impact on and beyond this world. Recognized for his leadership and achievements as a United States Navy SEAL and a NASA astronaut, CAPT Cassidy’s various military deployments and spaceflight missions provided the catalysts for an action-packed career where he made the most of every opportunity presented to him, even in challenging and high-stakes environments. Check out more about Chris Cassidy.
Astrophysicist, Former Space Science Education Lead for NASA, & Inspirational Speaker
Dr. Hakeem Oluseyi has three degrees, 8 U.S. patents, four E.U. patents and has hosted shows on the Science Channel and on Discovery. But more impressive is his life story. Oluseyi grew up in the roughest neighborhoods of America, learned to survive on the street, and still taught himself Einstein’s theory of relativity from an old set of encyclopedias. At every turn he was presented with a compelling option to quit and yet he persevered. Today, he is a NASA astrophysicist, a global educator, and the author of the highly-anticipated memoir A Quantum Life: My Unlikely Journey from the Streets to the Stars where he recounts his journey from the streets to the stars. Check out more about Hakeem Oluseyi.
Legendary "Iron Man" of Baseball
One of the true legends of baseball, "Iron Man" Cal Ripken, Jr. broke several professional records during his 21 seasons, but none is as sacred as his consecutive-games-played record. Shattering Lou Gehrig's streak of 2,131 games by more than 500, Ripken displayed perseverance, endurance, and an everyday work ethic that endeared him to fans, transformed him into a national icon, and some argue, even saved baseball at its darkest moment. Check out more about Cal Ripken, Jr.
Adventurer & First Woman to Kayak the Amazon River
An adventurer, record-setter, and boundary-breaker, Darcy Gaechter is best known for paddling over 4000 miles across the widest part of South American over 148 days to become the first woman to kayak the Amazon River. She inspires audiences with her personal journey of overcoming obstacles and making the impossible possible — sharing useful tactics to take on even the most daunting challenges and demonstrating how a strong belief in yourself and in your goal are the key ingredients to any success.
Grammy-Nominated Creator of "Poetic Voice" & Inspirational Speaker
Sekou Andrews is the Founder/CEO of SekouWorld, Inc., innovator of “Poetic Voice,” and one of the most successful spoken word poets in the world. On any given day, this schoolteacher turned artist and entrepreneur, who built a 7-figure company on poetry, can be found keynoting at a Fortune 500 company, inspiring thousands at a concert, or performing for Barack Obama in Oprah’s backyard. Check out more about Sekou Andrews.
Best-Selling Author & Expert On Why Things Catch On
Jonah Berger offers salespeople a practical toolkit for selling anything and communicating ideas so that people find them irresistible. His high-energy speech on culture offers practical strategies for encouraging buy in and driving results, paired with incredible research-based anecdotes about human behavior. Jonah runs through how executives can reinvent their business model and incentivize innovation plus what disruptors do differently that makes them so successful. Drawing on success stories from companies including Uber, Gillette, and Chobani, Jonah offers a playbook for surviving and thriving in today’s marketplace. With years of experience leading businesses and speaking at sales meetings nationwide, Jonah is perfect for your next annual sales presentation. Learn more about Jonah here.
World-Class Blind Adventurer
Erik Weihenmayer motivates salespeople to lead a “no barriers life,” and shares insights on using adversity to their advantage and shattering expectations. Erik has built amazing teams to help him get through barriers and obstacles to the life he envisioned for himself. He has an amazing gift for connecting with audiences, and shares his messages of getting beyond negativity and seeing past limitations by recounting his personal experiences of climbing Mt. Everest and kayaking the Grand Canyon. He’s a speaker who has really “walked the walk,” and builds up audiences who need a boost. If you want to increase your team’s motivation, Erik is perfect for your next annual sales meeting. Learn more about Erik here.
Expert in Body Language, Human Behavior & Communication
Mark Bowden is the keynote speaker for organizations worldwide whose work depends upon winning the hearts and minds of others. Mark entertainingly trains any audience in the most cutting edge techniques to stand out, win trust and profit every time they speak. His keynote presentation takes everyone on an exciting and humorous journey to understand how, with the right body language “It’s often not what you say—but how you say it, that gets results!” Expert in human behaviour and body language, keynote speaker Mark Bowden is the creator of TRUTHPLANE®, a communication training company and unique methodology for anyone who has to communicate with impact to an audience. Mark’s highly entertaining keynote speeches and training seminars teach audiences around the world how to use the most influential verbal and nonverbal language to stand out, win trust and gain credibility every time they speak. Find out more about Mark Bowden.
Mom, Wife, Boxing Champion, Elite Athlete, Fitness & Nutrition Expert, TV Host, Cooking Enthusiast, Beauty & Lifestyle Brand CEO, Actress, Advocate for Children, and Author
Laila Ali is a world-class athlete, fitness & nutrition expert, TV host, cooking enthusiast, founder of the Laila Ali Lifestyle Brand and mother of two. The daughter of late beloved global icon and humanitarian, Muhammad Ali, she is a four-time undefeated boxing world champion, whose stellar record includes 24 wins (21 of which were "knockouts") and zero losses. Laila is heralded as the most successful female in the history of women’s boxing. Find out more about Laila Ali here.
Founder & CEO, GRAVITAS, Former Associate Principal in McKinsey’s Global Fashion Practice
Lisa Sun, founder and CEO of GRAVITAS, seamlessly blends stories from her data-driven insights from 11 years at McKinsey & Company and from her experience as an entrepreneur launching an innovative retail brand to offer talks that encourage audiences to choose self-confidence, work to harness their “superpower,” and use gravitas to advance personally and professionally. Sun explores why it’s vital to push past your potential, how to transform an idea into a movement, and why you’ve got to bet on yourself every single day. Sun has always had a passion for style, for inclusivity, and for helping people look and feel their best and was named one of Washingtonian Magazine's Best Dressed Women. Explore more about Lisa Sun.
Record-Breaking Explorer & Repeat TED Speaker
Polar explorer, TED speaker, and record-breaking long-distance skier Ben Saunders fuses the spirit of adventure with impressive technical ingenuity. He has five North Pole expeditions under his belt and is best known for leading one of the most ambitious expeditions in a century. Humble and self-effacing, he is an explorer of limits and his message is one of inspiration, empowerment, and boundless potential. He explores the dichotomy between ideas and action and urges audiences to consider carefully how to spend the “tiny amount of time we each have on this planet.” Discover more about Ben Saunders.
Co-Founders of College Hunks Hauling Junk
Over a decade ago, childhood best friends, Nick Friedman and Omar Soliman, were just twenty-two when they co-founded the now iconic junk removal and moving company, College Hunks Hauling Junk. Starting as an idea to earn some extra money over college break in a beat-up cargo van, the duo has grown College Hunks into a 150-million-dollar, national franchise with more than 100 locations – truly demonstrating what it means to be both bold risk takers and modern leaders. The company and founders have been widely recognized and acclaimed for their world-class culture and service, as well as their progressive approach to doing business in the 21st century. Learn more about Nick Friedman & Omar Soliman here.
Former US Navy SEAL officer, best-selling author, and managing partner at the McChrystal Group
Chris Fussell is a former Navy SEAL Officer and President at McChrystal Group, an elite advisory services firm that improves the performance of organizations by building adaptable teams capable of solving the world’s most complex leadership challenges. Fussell leads the McChrystal Group Leadership Institute, where he leverages his Special Operations experience and expertise in cross-functional collaboration to train leaders and build effective teams within large, dispersed organizations. Learn more about Chris Fussell here.
Former Chief Troublemaker at Procter & Gamble (Global Brand Innovation Leader, P&G FutureWorks)
Throughout his disruptive career at some of the world’s most respected companies, The Coca-Cola Company and Procter & Gamble, Garis has become known as “Chief Troublemaker” for his innovative approach to brand-building, customer experience, and change leadership. Learn more about Dustin Garis here.
Former President Of The Washington Capitals & The Washington Wizards & First Female President Of A Professional Sports Franchise
As the first female president of a professional sports franchise, Susan O’Malley is a pioneer in two fields: Sports and business. She knows what it takes to be a leader in a tough business environment and how to create an organization from the ground up. Learn more about Susan O'Malley here.
Managing Director At Morgan Stanley, Best-Selling Author, & Creator of “Carla’s Pearls” Of Wisdom For Succeeding In Work and Life
As the first African American to join Morgan Stanley’s management committee, Carla Harris truly embodies a no-excuses persona. A well-established powerful voice in finance, Carla has practiced what she preaches for three decades. In keynote talks, Carla energizes audiences with grace and humor as she espouses the evergreen wisdom known as “Carla’s Pearls. Learn more about Carla here.
Pioneering Female Sports Agent and CEO
Called the “female Jerry Maguire” by CNN, Fletcher is an incredibly personable and inspiring sports agent and CEO who paved the way for women in her field. Fletcher’s speeches are always tailored and offer behind-the-scenes intel on how to make new connections with clients to drive business and personal growth. Her confidence-driven, trademark advice to “behave as if you already have the business” led Molly to tremendous personal and professional success, and now she’s sharing those secrets with audiences. Learn more about Molly here.
Social Media Marketing Strategist Who Helps Businesses Capitalize On The Practical Applications Of Future Trends
Crystal Washington works with organizations that want to leverage technology to increase profits and productivity. When powerful companies want their teams to take action online, they book technology strategist and dynamic speaker, Crystal Washington, who has worked with Google, Microsoft, GE, and others in the USA, Africa, and Europe. For this comprehensive knowledge on social media, she has been interviewed by ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, and numerous radio stations and magazines around the globe. Learn more about Crystal here.
Best-Selling Business Author, CEO, & Expert On Exploiting Business Trends & Identifying New Market Opportunities
Peter Sheahan is the founder and CEO of Karrikins Group, a global growth-oriented consulting firm focused on elevating their clients to be the obvious choice in the hearts and minds of their customers, communities, and employees. Peter is known internationally for his innovative business thinking and thought leadership. With staff in more than 23 cities across seven countries, he knows firsthand the challenges of growing a business in these rapidly-changing times. Learn more about Peter here.
Find A Speaker to Fire Up Your Sales Team
Want to find the perfect keynote speaker for your next sales kick-off meeting, sales summit meeting, or sales speaker training to re-energize your team to increase sales and revenue? We can help!
For more information about any of these great sales meeting speakers or to check their availability and fees, contact our team today.