Trending Event Topic: Data Breaches, Hacks, & Cyber Warfare
It’s safe to say cyber security will remain one of the big concerns of lawmakers, intelligence officials, and business leaders nationwide over the coming years. As our virtual presence continues to grow during this time apart, so do our security risks. More and more groups have been requesting a lists of experts who can help them identify the risks and deliver tangible recommendations for improving their processes and security.
We have several recommendations for expert speakers who can deliver talks on all aspects of cyber security and even conduct “live hacks” during their presentation.
Speakers on Data Breaches and Hackers
- Michael Coates: Former Chief Information Security Officer at Twitter and former head of Security at Mozilla, Michael Coates worked to protect hundred of millions of people worldwide securing internal systems and user data. Coates draws on his first-hand experience securing some of the world’s most complex networks to bring to light the threats that exist and provide a roadmap for securing the future of technology.
- Jenny Radcliffe: People Hacker and Social Engineer Jenny Radcliffe bridges the gap between human and cyber security, using a combination of anecdotes, science, and humor to share lessons that help audiences understand and protect against their own vulnerabilities.
- Sean Roche: Former Associate Deputy Director for CIA’s Digital Information Directorate Sean Roche delivers high-energy, often funny, presentations that provide an actionable framework for organizations to enact more secure processes and overcome threats now and in the future.
- Alex Stamos: Alex Stamos is the former Chief of Security at Facebook and currently advising Zoom on enhancing its security capabilities. Stamos’ experience-driven insights from his time at Facebook and Yahoo shed light on the current threat landscape and what can be done to fight back.
- Chris Tarbell: A former FBI Special Agent, Chris shares the shocking story of how he infiltrated the Anonymous group and led the arrest of two of the most infamous hackers in cyberspace.
- Greg Williams: Editor-in-Chief of WIRED Magazine, Greg Williams examines emerging threats from hackers, criminals and foreign actors and defines the hazards of the future – from biology to satellites – that every individual and organization needs to be aware of.
- Mikko Hypponen: A TED Global speaker, Hypponen is a top security executive who addressed the EU Parliament on privacy issues and delivered the most-watched security talk online today.
- Kevin Mitnick: The “World’s Most Famous Hacker,” Kevin was once on the FBI’s Most Wanted list. Now a security consultant, he shares lessons for defending against hackers and spies.
Speakers on Geopolitical Cyber Security
- Gen John Allen: General John Allen is one of the nation’s most respected thought leaders on US-global relations. He offers a high-level overview of potential digital threats and their origin as well as the keys to combating them.
- Joel Brenner: The former senior counsel and inspector general of the NSA, Brenner is a security guru whose high level talks specialize in cyber and physical security, data protection and privacy, and intelligence law.
- James Clapper: Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper is one of the finest intelligence minds of the 21st century. In the midst of shifting national security policies and varying threats to American interests at home and abroad, Clapper illuminates a broad array of intelligence-related issues.
- Sue Gordon: Former Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence Sue Gordon shares first-hand insights from her 30-year national security career on the shifting cyber landscape in today’s hyper-connected world and what organizations need to know to protect themselves.
- Andrew McCabe: Former Acting and Deputy Director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe oversaw a shift in mentality from an organization focused on agents with guns and badges to uniquely skilled computer scientists, technologists, and analysts focused on countering the growing and evolving cyber threat. With this speech, McCabe discusses the internal and external threats, ranging from hacks to disinformation campaigns, that organizations need to focus on now.
- Lisa Monaco: Lisa Monaco was the assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism where she focused heavily on cyber security and domestic crisis response. Monaco takes audiences inside the Oval Office and the Situation Room to share incredible insight on domestic and global threats, as well as leading through crisis.
- Michael Morell: Michael Morell is the former deputy director – and twice acting director – of the CIA and one of the agency’s most legendary leaders. One of the country’s most-respected national security experts, he is an emotionally-moving storyteller, and in high-impact presentations, he shares insights and insider stories on current events and geopolitics as he navigates the clandestine web of politics and security.
- Adm. Michael Rogers: Admiral Michael Rogers is the former director of the National Security Agency (NSA), the former chief of Central Security Service, and the former commander of US Cyber Command. Offering presentations packed with insights gleaned from his recent experience at the highest levels of the US government, he served under both Presidents Obama and Trump and oversaw the NSA and Cyber Command responses to both the Snowden leaks and Russian interference in the 2016 US Presidential election.
Speakers on Technical Security
- Bruce Schneier: Security Technologist and best-selling author Bruce Schneier captivates audiences with his candor, security know-how, and lucid analysis of our networked world, sharing strategies to enjoy the benefits of technology without falling prey to its insecurity.
- Paul Zikopoulos: Paul is the VP of Big Data Analytics for IBM. Known for his belief that “If you’re not paying for it, you are the product,” he talks about the future of privacy and analytic architecture.
- Scott Klososky: A futurist and former CEO of three tech startups, Klososky focuses on the cyber security trends that will shape business strategy 5, 10, and 15 years from now.
- Kevin Mandia: President of security firm FireEye, Mandia’s clients include 200 of the Fortune 500. He gives an overview of pressing cyber threats plus how to punch back against intruders.
Hire a Cyber Security Expert for your next event.
For more information about any of these hot event topic speakers or to check their availability and fees, contact our team today.